My xbox won’t properly turn off and run properly and i would like to know why?

Discus and support My xbox won’t properly turn off and run properly and i would like to know why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 1s over the lasts week has not be running properly. I can’t load games and it’s not due to the wifi connection as i can’t even load offline... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZlexBoi, Dec 22, 2022.

1. ZlexBoi
    ZlexBoi Guest

My xbox 1s over the lasts week has not be running properly. I can’t load games and it’s not due to the wifi connection as i can’t even load offline games. And on the rare occasions when they do they constantly freeze and then crash.

When i turn off my xbox the symbol on it double flashes and won’t stop. I’ve left it like this for nearly 24 hours and i think something is wrong with it but i have no clue what is.

Please can you help me to find out what’s wrong with it so it can get fixed.

Thanks.

:)

ZlexBoi, Dec 22, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

3. BeastBadshah Win User

My Xbox won’t turn on properly

[​IMG]

Your screen is blank after you return to Home

[​IMG]

Your screen is blank after you begin watching a Blu-ray Disc

[​IMG]

Your screen is blank after you turn on the console

[​IMG]

Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup

[​IMG]

Your screen is blank after you install a system update

[​IMG]

Request a repair

Your screen is blank after you return to Home

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your Xbox One wireless controller.

Your screen is blank after you begin watching a Blu-ray Disc

This can happen if Video output on your console is set to Allow 24Hz. To turn off Allow 24Hz, follow these steps:

1. On your wireless controller, press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Select Display & sound.
    4. Select Video options.
    5. Click Enable 24Hz to turn off this setting.

Your screen is blank after you turn on the console

• Confirm that both your TV and Xbox One console are turned on.
    • Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).
    • Check that the HDMI cable connection to your console is secure.
    • Check that the HDMI cable connection to your TV is secure.
    • Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.
    • Perform a cold boot on your Xbox One console by holding the power button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds, and then turn it on again.
    • Reset your display settings. Here's how:
      1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
      2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.
      3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep.
        DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.
        Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options,
        and then TV Resolution.
      4. If you are required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you will want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 in the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more information, see How
        to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One console
    • Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.
    • Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV.
    • Try connecting your console to a different TV.

Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup

If your Xbox One console is connected to an audio-video receiver (AVR) that's connected to your television and you have no sound, follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Turn on your devices in the following order, waiting for each device to fully power up before starting the next device:
      1. Turn on your television first.
      2. Once your television is displaying a picture, turn on the AVR.
      3. Turn on your Xbox One console.
    2. Use the Input button on your television's remote control (or the buttons on the television) to switch the input source of your AVR away from the console and then back (for example, HDMI1 to HDMI2, and then back to HDMI1).
    3. Restart the AVR.
    4. Set your TV connection to HDMI:
      1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      2. Select System > Settings.
      3. Select Display & sound.
      4. Select Video output.
      5. Select TV connection.
      6. Select the HDMI option.

Your screen is blank after you install a system update

If you've just installed a system update and you see a blank screen, try the Xbox One System Update Solution. In step 1, select I AM
    EXPERIENCING A STARTUP ISSUE
    and then BLACK SCREEN in step 2.

Request a repair

If none of these solutions resolved the problem, your console may need to be serviced. Go to Device Support to submit a repair request:

1. After you've signed in with your Microsoft account, select Problem with a device.
    2. Under For which device? select your Xbox One console or register it.
    3. Select Display Issue and select Next.
    4. On the next page, explain the issue in the Describe your problem field.
    5. Beside Based on the problem described, we need to create a service order to replace your device, click Next.
    6. Follow the steps to complete your service order.
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox won’t turn on properly

try one of this two reset Options

Reset Console

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

So I had this issue with my original xbox one too but before I paid to get it fixed I borrowed my brother power brick to see if it would work and it did.Check to see if it's not the power brick.
  6. LucasSkyFall Win User

lassic Plim Problem. If under warranty, refer for repair. Or turn on official support to see what can be done about your problem.
Thema:

1. My xbox won’t properly turn off and run properly and i would like to know why? - Similar Threads - won’t properly turn

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  4. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  5. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  6. My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on but won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then...: My Xbox will turn out won’t display on tv and my controller won’t connect. The Xbox then shuts off. Sometimes my controller won’t turn on Xbox when pressed. a7794a97-d071-4bea-8c1b-451884ede433
  7. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  8. My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t properly connect to my pc anymore: A couple days ago my Xbox controller stopped connecting to my pc it connects perfectly fine to my Xbox but when I try to connect it to my pc it vibrates for a couple seconds and then nothing...
  9. why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won’t my headset work properly no matter what I do, should I get a new one?: my headset is plugged in I’ve updated my controller cleaned the port and I still can’t get game audio even with my headset connected I’ve checked all my settings and nothing is wrong so I’m not...
  10. Why won’t my Xbox series X work properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series X work properly?: I bought the Xbox series X about two weeks ago and twice now it will randomly not turn on. I’ve cycled power to no avail, bought a new power cord and now it’s doing it again. I was just playing it...