My xbox wont load any digital games or will it download some disc games I have

Discus and support My xbox wont load any digital games or will it download some disc games I have in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My buddy bought me my xbox one s and it worked when I didn't have wifi well I'm back to not having wifi and none of my digital games wont load up it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allen Berry, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Allen Berry
    Allen Berry Guest

My buddy bought me my xbox one s and it worked when I didn't have wifi well I'm back to not having wifi and none of my digital games wont load up it just says connect to xbox network and my disc games its reading but not installing games.. I've been trying to figure out what the issue is but can't find it

:)

Allen Berry, Feb 12, 2023
  2. E McSq Win User

Game Auto Update issues

GUNNER 26: Are your games on disc or are they digital downloads?

If your games are on disc the xbox will download the patch in standby mode, but wont install the update untill you put the disc in and load the game. This is normal.

If your games are digital it will (should) download AND install the update whilst in standby.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox console problem.

I would suggest connecting the Xbox first so you can set up Home Xbox to the console for you to play games offline. Home Xbox is needed so that offline games can be played.

You need to set up Home Xbox on the account that owns the games as well.

For more information about Home Xbox, you can check it here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Disc games issue might also be different but you still need connection for that so the games can be updated online when installing.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box

As ngocphi said, he'll be able to play any digital games he has downloaded, however because the Xbox Series S doesn't have a disc drive he wont be able to play any disc based games.
  5. Tostiee Win User

what do you perfer disc or digital

It really depends for me. Mostly I prefer disc because with most games I know after I finished the game I wont touch them again and just sell them afterwards. Its a shame some games are only available digital.

But when I know I will play a game for long term I prefer to have it digital so I can load it up whenever without switching discs in and out the xbox.
  6. ModestElf Win User

Downloading Halo Reach In Holiday Bundle?

[quote user="HILLBILLY BOY91"]

I have Elf why lol?

[/quote]cause if they all go digital some day we wont be going to pick the game up at the store, we wont walk wont run wont even have to drive there, will just be sitting at home downloading the gamewith just a simple click :p want to play another game,
    wont even have to get up and open the disc tray, just go to dashboard and load another game from your HDD wont even have to get up and eject the game and turn of the console, I'll do it all from my couch/sofa/bed

also, what about the piracy on the internet? a disc is harder to replicate right? :p
Thema:

1. My xbox wont load any digital games or will it download some disc games I have - Similar Threads - wont load digital

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  4. candy crush jelly wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    candy crush jelly wont load: candy crush jelly wont load 3b373e47-f441-4189-a84d-d078029ac07a
  5. my xbox app wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont load: it will just freeze on the loading screen every time i load it up i have tried everything like repairing it and resetting it nothing has worked can someone please help me it would be very...
  6. What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is happening ? Xbox launcher wont load: Xbox wouldn't update and open so I tried to investigate what happened and tried to repair it through the app setting. Went into my file and notice window apps that should be located there so i...
  7. xbox series s wont load any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series s wont load any games: my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my...
  8. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  9. My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?: As stated above, my series x wont even show wifi networks that are around to connect to. Ive power cycled the xbox, modem, router...everything. i even reset my xbox and it still wont pull up...
  10. why wont my xbox app load ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my xbox app load ?: I tried many "solutions" but none have worked i tried loading it up but it stuck on the Xbox loading screen just want to play forza 5 please help or get me refunded for the games!...