My xbox won't let me add accounts

Discus and support My xbox won't let me add accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; None of my games were able to start, they would say that I was having connection issues despite my internet being fully connected, I was told to do a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KaiVinueza, Sep 2, 2022.

1. KaiVinueza
    KaiVinueza Guest

None of my games were able to start, they would say that I was having connection issues despite my internet being fully connected, I was told to do a factory reset, I did that, but now it won't let me add any of my account back, it flashes to a loading screen and immediately closes

:)

KaiVinueza, Sep 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KAIVINUEZA

May I know if you already tried power cycling your console? Or using a different wifi network?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
    ----
    If yes, what else did you tried? In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. MateusFontana Win User

My XBox won't let me add an account

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Since you've already tried resetting the console to factory defaults keeping your games and applications, I suggest you try the same procedure again, but this time choose to delete everything, as it may be a more serious problem that would necessitate this.

- But before doing the above procedure, please try the alternatives below.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button.

Open Settings.

Go to Network and select Network settings.

Select Advanced settings.

Select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Select Restart.

Solution 3:

Try performing an offline update on your console by following the instructions in the article below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox won't let me add account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If this is happening with multiple devices this may mean that it's an issue with your network connection. Have you tried using a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot? If not yes, please try it out.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Won't let me re-add my account.

Hi Toaster,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

There is a current service alert on https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status affecting core services like signing in or adding accounts. I would suggest logging
    into the webpage that I linked and sign up to receive a notification when the issue is resolved and you can sign in again.

We appreciate the patience while the engineers work on a solution!
  6. Kyle Schleicher Win User

My Xbox won't let me add new account

Still not working, the add new button does not work.
Thema:

1. My xbox won't let me add accounts - Similar Threads - won't let add

2. How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?: I am trying to re-add my account back to family safety but it won't let me send the invite. It just says "give it another try, the invite didn't send". I tried to troubleshoot this with Microsoft...
  3. My Xbox One S won't let me add a new account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S won't let me add a new account.: I removed my account from my Xbox One S because it wouldn't log me in. I tried rebooting it several times, unplugging it while I did. I removed my account and it still wouldn't let me add a new...
  4. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  5. Won't let me split screen or add a guest account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me split screen or add a guest account: The call of duty Black ops 2 won't let me download or add a guest account to split screen 7f9cb0d2-ac31-46e3-8866-e6ed2dbb488a
  6. Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long cloud says I don't have add-on content which I never purchased and won't let me...: Like the title says, I never purchased the DLC. I am only playing the game through cloud gaming, and it says I need a new save file. What is happening? [img] 21d7ed9c-f784-4680-b97f-0e9e321080b9
  7. Xbox won't let me add account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me add account: When I try to add a new account it shows a white circle then switches to a green one, then goes back to the add account page. I tried this on my Xbox and my roommate just purchased a series x and...
  8. Can't login and won't let me add a new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login and won't let me add a new account: Was in the middle of loading COD on my 1S and all of a sudden Xbox signed out and attempted to log back in and failed. When I tried to log back in it brought up a white window with a 1/2 black...
  9. I can add other people but it won't let me add a specific person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can add other people but it won't let me add a specific person: I'm trying to add someone but it just says it can't and to try again later, none of their messages come to me and none of mine get to them so we have no way of contacting help...
  10. Won't let him add friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Won't let him add friends: My friends xbox Series S won't let him add friends 9d8c8f06-2be9-47ea-ba48-49e6f5b77d2d