My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.

Discus and support My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Both of my controllers won't syncronise or connect with USB cable to my xbox one original console. It works completle fine on my computer, but wont do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Derigo, May 28, 2023.

1. Derigo
    Derigo Guest

My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen.

Both of my controllers won't syncronise or connect with USB cable to my xbox one original console. It works completle fine on my computer, but wont do anything on console. The console wont even let me enter syncronise mode. I tryed to do hard restart and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen, because it wont let me connect controllers with any way.

:)

Derigo, May 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? A corrupted hard drive may cause these issues as well.
  3. Derigo Win User

Didn't work. I still can syncronise or connect controllers through USB or sync button.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to perform the steps below accordingly:

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. ​​​Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console."

After that, check if there will be an improvement.
  5. JERVONTAE 5000 Win User

jervontae 5000

because my xbox live wont let me connect to it so im upset they gonna fix my but now i mad now
  6. XxCorey117xX Win User

Unable to sign in on any profiles!!!

So now I factory reset my xbox to get the old dashboard back but of course it still has the NXOE on it and it wont let me add any new accounts so now im stuck in the same place but all my games are gone now...freaking great
Thema:

1. My xbox wont let connect my controllers and now im stuck on troubleshoot screen. - Similar Threads - wont let connect

2. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  3. Wont let me connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games: Whenever I'm playing the backwards compatible game, It says I'm signed in, But it only comes up with: Leave game, Connect to Xbox live and manage storage, When i check my achievement it says no...
  4. Wont let me connect to xbox servers?

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont let me connect to xbox servers?: This has been happening for the past 3 months. I try to play nba 2k 23 and madden 22 online and i keep having problems connecting to their servers. While everything else is good on my xbox and...
  5. P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.

in XboX Insiders
    P2P games wont let me and a friend connect.: Got on today wanted to play dark souls 3 got on went to summon my friend connection time out ok try again same thing got to dark souls remastered to see if it was just ds3 nope remaster too. go to...
  6. Xbox controller wont let me connect via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller wont let me connect via bluetooth: Today I logged on my pc to play some fortnite and went to connect my Xbox controller. When I pressed the bluetooth button my controller instantly turned off. Please help. Ps. I use a rechargable...
  7. Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?: [IMG] submitted by /u/King-of-Doggos [link] [comments]
  8. my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4: im currently experincing these problems with fh4 that wont let me connect to online and im prestige four aswell its been goin on for the last three weeks please if anyone out there that knows how...
  9. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  10. Xbox Live wont let me connect to the Multiplayer part of Forza 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live wont let me connect to the Multiplayer part of Forza 7: Hello Guys, so i got myself hands on Forza Motorsport 7 and everything except the Multiplayer is working. I can download skins, watch other guys gameclips all of that. Only the Multiplayer is not...