MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME

Discus and support MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ","CODE 0X87E50033 " whenever I'm trying to Lanch fifa 23 I need help it's been a long time trying to fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mbuso Manyaku, Jan 9, 2023.

1. MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME

My XBOX displays "SOMETHING WENT WRONG ","CODE 0X87E50033 " whenever I'm trying to Lanch fifa 23 I need help it's been a long time trying to fix this

:)

Mbuso Manyaku, Jan 9, 2023
  2. denis97g Win User

My games wont launch

try to power cycle your console
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

My games wont launch

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're unable to launch your games properly. As previously mentioned by the ambassadors the best thing to do would be to

Perform a Power Cycle on the Xbox One
    . I hope the information we provided was helpful in resolving the issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. Christyna64 Win User

My games wont launch

Have you tried power cycling your Xbox by holding the power button for ten secs? This will generally reset issues that you are describing. Let us know if it works.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My game wont launch.

Hi Trung, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which game is it?

Please, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

Then, reset the Microsoft Store:

Press the Windows key +R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Restart your PC.

Afterwards, please, download the Gaming Services Repair tool:

https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool

Moving on from there, reset your network settings:

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

Let me know if it works!
  6. L0N3 W0LF5473 Win User

My game wont launch

I think the xbox live core servers are down.
Thema:

MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME

1. MY XBOX WONT LAUNCH A GAME - Similar Threads - WONT LAUNCH GAME

2. PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager: When i launch Wrekfest for PC using Game Pass, the game hangs after the splash screen. I get a black full screen window and the mouse spinning icon. The game will not progress any futher than...
  3. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  4. Game wont launch....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont launch....: Solasta: Crown of the Magister "couldn't launch" and this game is part of the game pass. It is the only game that's currently not working. Error code: 0x803f8001. I've played this game before...
  5. Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch: Hi there. I purchased game pass and the forza VIP pass and after a short break for a few days to my discovery the game no longer will launch. Here is what event viewer shows: Faulting application...
  6. xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game wont launch on pc from xbox app. Error code: (0x80070005): Im trying to play mount and blade 2 on my pc from the xbox app. but the game wont launch it just says something went wrong then gives me this error code (0x80070005). i have done everything i know...
  7. game wont launch when being shared

in XBoX on Consoles
    game wont launch when being shared: Ive recently shared sea of thieves with my friend who also has a pc but he keeps getting the error code 0x800750005 everytime he tries to launch it. We tried upgrading all his drivers, repairing...
  8. Game wont even launch anymore and i have changed nothing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont even launch anymore and i have changed nothing.: I was playing rocket leauge just fine yesterday and i got off and when i tried to get back on it wont even launch.I have tried it on steam and epic games, i have un installed and re installed on...
  9. Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation: I checked and my windows account is the owner of the game but the email I use for xbox and windows is different so I don't know if that could be the cause. Also after it tells me I need elevation...
  10. Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass games wont launch and gaming services loop MICROSOFT PLZ FIX: the problems happen when i try to launch a game on game pass some games will bring me to gaming services some will bring me to store page of the game and some games will only launch if i leave my...