My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error. I just got it...

Discus and support My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error. I just got it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] I don’t know what is wrong with it 6f363a0d-10d9-485d-abeb-1cd4323883bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolCookievr, Dec 6, 2022.

1. CoolCookievr
    CoolCookievr Guest

My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error. I just got it...

My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error.  I just got it... [​IMG]

My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error.  I just got it... [​IMG]

I don’t know what is wrong with it

:)

CoolCookievr, Dec 6, 2022
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

What a rip off.. Time for a change.

Then i won`t bother trying to help you, doesn`t bother me in the slightest.
  3. xXhanmanXx Win User

Microsoft, PLEASE just give us (Gold Members) codes for DiRT 3

I have done everything I can to download it but it just doesn"t work. My gold membership is on my nephew account (he is not 18). And it would not let me download. It ask to buy it on xbox one , but that also doesn"t work. I don"t have a xbox360 .What options
    are their left?
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Does having a game in the system cause RROD?

Having your disc drive running is probably overheating the console.

try installing your games to the hard drive so that the disc doesn`t run.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why is the game locking up my xbox?

try installing to your hard drive,if it doesn`t complete you have a faulty disc.
  6. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
Thema:

1. My Xbox won’t install or download a disc game and it doesn’t show the error. I just got it... - Similar Threads - won’t install download

2. Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark won’t install, keeps saying installation stopped.: Hello, I installed Ark earlier this week, everything went fine and I got a few hours of game play in. Then overnight it uninstalled itself. And when I went to reinstall it, it is constantly...
  3. Fifa 23 installs but won’t let me update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 installs but won’t let me update: Bought FIFA 23 for Xmas. It installs but then says update is required on game. Start the update and then installation stops… we have tried to reboot console etc but nothing seems to work . Has...
  4. Why won’t my disc install/prompt an install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my disc install/prompt an install: I am trying to reinstall Monster Hunter world, I have already had this game before because of gamepass but I bought it again for old times sake. When I put the disc into my Xbox it doesn’t install...
  5. Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.

in XboX Insiders
    Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.: Ok what happened is I’m trying to download a game, but it stops on a certain percentage, and says installation stopped. I have restarted, hard reset, waited a few days, changed from external to...
  6. My game Won’t install when I download them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game Won’t install when I download them: What happens is sometimes it says installing stopped and other times it works and I’ve tried different things and got results sometimes and other times it doesn’t work at all so can you tell me...
  7. Forza 7 - Won’t Install, disappears mid-download from queue.

in XboX Insiders
    Forza 7 - Won’t Install, disappears mid-download from queue.: Since Forza 7 is on Game Pass I thought I’d give it a go again, I’ve downloaded and played it in the past. However each time, 7/8 times now I reckon, the download seems to disappear without any...
  8. Downloaded and installed F1 2019, won’t play (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded and installed F1 2019, won’t play (Xbox): Downloaded and installed F1 2019 on my xbox one today. Went to play but all i get is an error message (0x80072ee2). Restarted console, cleared the cache and checked connection and still nothing......
  9. Xbox One X won’t download/install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X won’t download/install games: Purchased Dragon Ball Kakarot. When it tries to download and install it, it gets stuck in a constant loop of “Queued, Installing, Installation Stopped”. The images don’t show up for the game, just...
  10. Xbox one stops downloading and won’t install the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one stops downloading and won’t install the games: Hello, i have a problem that i would like some help. i bought 2 games on the xbox one store, and after a while, it stops donwloading the game. i have to turn the xbox completly off and then on,...