My xbox wont install games. It starts and the disc amount gets lower and the network amount...

Discus and support My xbox wont install games. It starts and the disc amount gets lower and the network amount... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox wont install games. It starts and the disc amount gets lower and the network amount gets bigger then says installation stopped.How can i fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adam Mear, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Adam Mear
    Adam Mear Guest

My xbox wont install games. It starts and the disc amount gets lower and the network amount...

My xbox wont install games. It starts and the disc amount gets lower and the network amount gets bigger then says installation stopped.How can i fix this?

:)

Adam Mear, Mar 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My xbox wont install games. It starts and the disc amount gets lower and the network amount gets bigger then says installation stopped.How can i fix this?

Don't accept the update when it prompts you to, update the game after it's installed
  3. x N7 Garrus x Win User

Wont read discs.

I have the new Xbox console and take excellent care of it and my discs. My problems started after getting onto Xbox live, i bought a gold pass and by having my console online it offered updates for games i have been playing. I thought this was great getting
    the lastest updates for my console and games. Then the problems started with a message when i tried to play a game, the message read 'cant read disc/clean disc' after three days it now wont read any disc and just display 'open tray'. I have been shocked my
    the amount of pages ive read online (not just on Xbox forums,but other websites as well.) Are Xbox going to tells us the truth about this.
  4. TheRealArg15 Win User

New xbox upgrade help

Great Question,

They wont automatically start installing but they will appear in Ready to Install next to Games (Digital) If it is a Disc you wont see them until you put the Actual disc into the Xbox (Disc)

Thank,
  5. JP96818 Win User

How do I install games faster????

Hi J_Fox, thank you for getting in touch. If it is a disc installation then yes I would recommend turning your xbox ‘offline’ and then install the game/disc in question. You will find the go offline option in settings > network settings > go offline. If
    you also wish to install digital games faster you may want to check if you are currently playing a game whilst your download is on going. As playing a game whilst having one downloading will slow down your Mbps a fair amount. Hope this helped :)
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

what do you spend ms points on?

I use lower amounts to buy cheap microtransactions, clothes, or indie games.
Thema:

1. My xbox wont install games. It starts and the disc amount gets lower and the network amount... - Similar Threads - wont install games

2. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  3. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  4. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  5. Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new xbox x wont install or update new physical game: I purchased the new xbox x series yesterday and a physical box game starfield I did the console update put in the new game starfield and it says installed but need to update so I update now and...
  6. game bar wont install on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game bar wont install on pc: why cant i download the xbox game bar the download keeps failing and its throwing 2 error codes 0x80240438 and 0x800706ba ive tried every single fix microsoft said to none of them worked...
  7. Xbox Game Pass game wont install on my hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game wont install on my hard drive: Hi all, I am having an issue at the moment where game pass will install content onto my "C" drive which is my SSD (has limited space available), when I go into the install settings to change the...
  8. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  9. Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services "missing" and the ridiculous typical "wont let you install on C Drive" rubbish?: Has this been fixed? Genuinely tried 6 or 7 "fixes" now and absolutely nothing works. Yet the continue to charge me $15 a month and the app simply doesn't work. It's ridiculous. Anybody know of a...
  10. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...