My Xbox won't go offline

Discus and support My Xbox won't go offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I press the "go offline" button on the network settings, it simply won't work. It's as if the command isn't responding and I can't manage to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabiru, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Gabiru
    Gabiru New Member

My Xbox won't go offline

Whenever I press the "go offline" button on the network settings, it simply won't work. It's as if the command isn't responding and I can't manage to go offline. When I try configure some of the other internet settings (IP, mac, DNS, etc..) it's all the same and it won't respond as well.... Is that issue related to hardware? If it isn't, is there a way to fix?

Edit: I can't connect to WiFi aswell, only Ethernet

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Gabiru, Sep 26, 2021
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Does xbox live reputation slowly rise regardless if you play online

Your reputation won't change if you play entirely offline.

There is no one to rate you so it won't go down and the rating system is for online behaviour so it won't go back up while offline otherwise people would exploit it and just play offline until they got good status back before going back online.
  3. GrinningBread92 Win User

SO SICK OF XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ONE PROBLEMS !

OneBigDumpling

Go offline and try it. Everything works offline if you have disks. Haven't tried downloaded games yet, but they may work as well.

There is a difference in the Xbox 360 where it won't give error codes for offline stuff.
  4. ps5k Win User

Black ops 3 digital

If you have a digital game you would like to play single player in the meanwhile, go to settings and network, and go offline.. it won't stop you since it won't do the xbox live check. However, your xbox needs to be set as your "home console". Just worked
    for my wife playing Fallout 4
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Forza horizon 4

To use your Xbox One without being prompted to connect to Xbox Live, set it to offline. While offline, your Xbox won't connect to any networks.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings.

Choose Network.

Select Network settings > Go offline.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try doing a quick power cycle to refresh the connection.

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Once it is back on, kindly check if the console is online.
Thema:

My Xbox won't go offline

1. My Xbox won't go offline - Similar Threads - won't offline

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  4. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  5. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  8. Xbox One won't connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect to TV: I have an Xbox One, it was working fine until one day I went to turn it on and it wouldn't connect to my TV. The console turns on, but my TV still says, "Is it on?" I've tried restarting it,...
  9. Xbox series s won't update even with the offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s won't update even with the offline update: So last night i turned on my series s and it said it was time to update but the update never started (It showed error 0x80190194) I left it for 1 hr and nothing so i looked into what could be...
  10. Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?: So as the question states, my Xbox is refusing to let me install disc offline, first I tried with call of duty advanced warfare and it wouldn't install, I thought oh disc must be broken. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox cant go offline