My Xbox won’t connect to the internet and won’t even come on with out it . How can I fix it?

Discus and support My Xbox won’t connect to the internet and won’t even come on with out it . How can I fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox won’t connect to the internet and won’t even come on with out it . How can I fix it? a551953f-9ea6-40d4-87ea-fc88575a20d2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Malik#, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Malik#
    Malik# Guest

My Xbox won’t connect to the internet and won’t even come on with out it . How can I fix it?

:)

Malik#, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Malik#

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?

Is this happening no matter the network that you use? or is this happening only with your home network?

When this started to happen?

And what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. gertalva Win User

Microsoft flight simulator saying that i am offline even tho im connected.

This has been plaguing me on my Xbox flight sim too since the update. How can I fix if it won’t go online? The Xbox is connected
  4. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  5. Shelby Baumgartner Win User

Has anyone else had this issue with their account status?

I’m having the same issue. Told me to connect to Xbox live but it won’t connect. I am connected to the internet because the other apps work. Can’t contact Xbox because their virtual assistant is a nightmare and freezes up.

So I tried to remove my account and re add it, but now it won’t even let me add an account back to the Xbox. Now I can’t use any apps. Basically stuck.
  6. Smartin_22 Win User

Wireless network not connecting to internet

It’s an Xbox One console and yes it does display my wireless network’s name but it won’t connect with it. No codes or error messages come up. It just says it can’t connect to my wireless network and to try unplugging my router/modem for 30 seconds and
    then plug it back in which I have done several times and it still won’t connect.
Thema:

1. My Xbox won’t connect to the internet and won’t even come on with out it . How can I fix it? - Similar Threads - won’t connect internet

2. My Xbox won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to internet: My Xbox won’t connect to internet. I already tried to clear the MAC address but when I try it won’t let me restart my Xbox. I already tried to do a factory reset and it still won’t let me restart....
  3. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  4. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  5. My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?: I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and replaced it. I’ve reset my Xbox a billion...
  6. It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    It shows that I’m connected to the internet but it won’t let me play games or join a party: It shows im connected to the Wi-Fi but it won’t let me play games or join party’s and it say service info unavailable a741ca8b-80f6-4bbd-b531-41606ba896d9
  7. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...
  9. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  10. Xbox One X won’t connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won’t connect to internet.: I feel like i have tried everything and i’m not sure what else to do to fix this. When i try to connect my Xbox to my house internet i always get the error screen “cannot connect to DHCP server”...