My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs

Discus and support My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox wont connect to my samsung tv at all i use a ps4 & it worked perfectly fine but my xbox wont connect i plugged my xbox to a different tv & it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SosaaThaPimp, Feb 25, 2020.

1. SosaaThaPimp
    SosaaThaPimp Guest

My xbox wont connect to my samsung tv at all i use a ps4 & it worked perfectly fine but my xbox wont connect i plugged my xbox to a different tv & it worked but i had to reset the resolution on my tv & reset the xbox i dont know what to do everything is
    brand new the tvs & the game console u bought new hdmi cords i played with the settings on the tv everything i could find online

:)

SosaaThaPimp, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Rattrap73 Win User

Is there anything in the tv manual about connecting gaming consoles? Or maybe a certain HDMI port to use?
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is your tv firmware updated?
  5. JasmineFolz Win User

Console scrolling to the left, can't get to settings to attempt reset

It has something to do with my tv and xbox connection. I switched the console to a different tv and it seems to be fine now. It's odd though bc it has been connected to the same tv with no problems since we got it? (TV is a new Samsung.)
  6. JoeB7 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

I have the same issue:

* the plain Xbox controller (non elite) connects via bluetooth to the TV and is recognised by the Xbox cloud app on my Samsung TV. I can use it to play games using the Samsung Xbox app.

* the brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects via bluetooth to the TV and is NOT recognised by the Xbox cloud app.

I tried several attempts deleting the pairing, re-pairing. Turn off TV on the power switch. Re-installing the Xbox app on the Samsung TV.

The result is always the same:

* The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects successfully to the TV and is shown as Paired and Connected in the Samsung TVs feature where you add external devices.
    * But the Xbox app shows the yellow ! exclamation mark and does not recognise the Elite Controller.

I’ve paired my other non Elite standard Xbox controller now vie Bluetooth and USB, which works both.
Thema:

1. My Xbox won’t connect to none of my new Samsung TVs - Similar Threads - won’t connect none

2. My Xbox won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to internet: My Xbox won’t connect to internet. I already tried to clear the MAC address but when I try it won’t let me restart my Xbox. I already tried to do a factory reset and it still won’t let me restart....
  3. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  4. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  6. Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won’t connect to home WiFi: Before a couple days ago my Xbox ran normally for the past 3 years but then it just disconnected from my home WiFi and won’t connect again but all my other devices such as my phone are connected...
  7. My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox: Basically I have a steelseries 7x and everything works completely fine at home like it connects to my Xbox the sounds fine and mic everything’s good but I’ve recently taken it to my friends house...
  8. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  9. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  10. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...