My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection

Discus and support My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection (dualband 802.1.1) my Xbox hasn't been working for about 10 months now. i've tried everything to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by adam20086, Dec 29, 2020.

1. adam20086
    adam20086 Guest

My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection (dualband 802.1.1)
    my Xbox hasn't been working for about 10 months now. i've tried everything to restarting my modem and router buying a new router restarting xbox, doing the bind/eject button, reset console updated console and restarted my gateway.

please i need help because i want my Xbox to star working again

(xbox one s)

only thing i havent tried yet was calling my isp because i dont know what to say.

:)

adam20086, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Liandri
    Liandri New Member
    I also need help with this. I purchased a xbox 360 for my daughter. It shows connected to wifi but when it does the test it shows internet failed. I have tried everthing. From formatting xbox, clearing cahces, factory reset, everything. I treid connecting to my mobile hotspot, that also doesnt work. Rebooted router the works. The only thing i cant do is using the ethernet cable. This is so frustrating as our xbox 1 works perfectly fine

Liandri, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Simen Elmar Win User

new xbox slim wont connect to wifi

well it wont connect its like it the wifi wont work

i will fill it in as soon i get home
  4. VincentArriola Win User

2 Issues: Won't boot Beta and Won't connect to smartglass

It wont boot beta what?

Are you using a Tablet, phone or computer to connect with SmartGlass? Is the device on the same home network/wifi as the Xbox?
  5. IRUNY3W Win User

Xbox one WiFi problem HELP

My xbox wont connect to my wifi but my phone and everything is goood
  6. Aimeee_ Win User

WiFi connection

Hi Brad,

i can enter the password for the wifi then it will show the citcle loding as its connecting but it just wont connect. I have gone through all the guides on the xbox website but to no avail. My phone however is still connected to the wifi
  7. J4CK5P Win User

My wifi doesn't work

I had this issue with my WIFI a few months back, Im with Virgin and sometimes for some reason the WIFI seems fine but it wont be visible or able to connect to my XBox via a wireless connection. I got around this by wiring my xbox to the router and letting
    it connect that way for an hour or so and then when I unplugged it, it seemed to be able to connect wirelessly again.
Thema:

1. My xbox wont connect to home wifi connection - Similar Threads - wont connect home

2. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  3. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  4. MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!: Hello. Recently, I got new Xbox series S about 2 to 3 months ago. It worked fine up until two days ago. I was getting ready to play some games with my friends when I accidentally touched the cord...
  5. My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless: Hello So My Xbox One S wont connect to Mobile Hotspot or my home network at all, this happened 20 mins ago right now, I am not sure whats wrong, i restarted home network, mobile hotspot, restarted...
  6. Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wont connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is able to connect to my phones hotspot and other wifi sources but it cannot connect to my home wifi, ive tried everything i can find including resetting my xbox but it still wont...
  7. My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi: So my step dad gave me his old xbox 360 s for my birthday a few days ago, and i adjusted the audio, tv, and clock settings, and i go to the wifi settings so i can add my xbox live acc back onto...
  8. My xbox 360 wont connect to my home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 wont connect to my home network: It connected last night after hours of trying but now it wont connect [img] 570e7706-9770-41fe-949b-6ad3408620d4
  9. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: X Box One X Wont connect to BT Smart Hub

in XboX Networking Hardware
    BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: X Box One X Wont connect to BT Smart Hub: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: X Box One X Wont connect to BT Smart Hub Ive just changed ISP from Sky Fibre to BT Infinity so no real change in speed yet when I try to connect my...
  10. my xbox 360 wont connect to my wireless home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to my wireless home network: i have tried to do a xbox live connection test but it says that there is a problem with my connection.i have tried to reset my router but it still wont work, please help!...