My Xbox Wireless headsets won’t turn off and I’ve got no sound

Discus and support My Xbox Wireless headsets won’t turn off and I’ve got no sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox wireless headset light stays on but I’ve got no sound and won’t connect to anything c5fc9860-00d0-4167-b8fe-a38fb6fdbd5b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NickPohlner, Nov 27, 2022.

1. NickPohlner
    NickPohlner Guest

My Xbox wireless headset light stays on but I’ve got no sound and won’t connect to anything

:)

NickPohlner, Nov 27, 2022
  2. KirkMorrison2 Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

Is your Headset connected to an xbox wireless adapter? Or do you have one from corsair?

Today I've tested the Xbox Wireless Headset on my Xbox One X with Dolby Atmos activated and had no problems in CoD: Warzone.
    The headset I’m using is the RIG 700 wireless headset from Walmart. When I used it with Dolby atmos on my Xbox it worked fine. Now that I’ve move to PC it cuts out whenever I turn on spatial sounds in Warzone. I’ve turned spatial sounds on outside the game and I have no problems with the headset. I’m thinking it has something to do with that specific game.
  3. Jarod Skopek Win User

None of my headsets work for game chat anymore

Here’s the strange thing none of my wired or wireless headsets work for game chat and I didn’t even change anything on my wireless headset and my software for my wireless headset is completely up to date so is my Xbox controllers as well so what else could it possibly be I’m out of possible ideas to try I’ve tried turning off and turning the console and controllers and headset off and back on again and still nothing party chats fine though and I’ve not really used my wireless headphones that much either and it doesn’t even work anymore either
  4. AllynMartinez Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Distorted Sound

I just got these in April and the sound coming out is garbled. This happens regardless if the mic is on or not. I have found that if I turn off the headset the sound goes to my laptop and the sound is fine. If I turn the headset back on the sound is fine, but the problem comes back 5-10 minutes later. I hate having to turn off and on my headset during meetings. What can fix this issue?
  5. StreamTheGospel Win User

Xbox controller disconnecting

I've been having the same problem since I got my new headset. My headset makes a sound as if its been disconnected then my controller turns off. It wasn't happening before I got my headset today.
  6. R3V3N4N7 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

I’ve always had problems with wireless headsets on Xbox. My turtle beach headset that also uses the Xbox wireless protocol has this problem.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Wireless headsets won’t turn off and I’ve got no sound - Similar Threads - Wireless headsets won’t

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  5. Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset (Turtlebeach) only works when joining a party: Okay, just as the title suggests, my headset's microphone for my xbox (using a series X) only works when I join a party. When I create a party and I invite others, the only way for my microphone...
  6. My wireless Xbox headset won’t stay on when I have it plugged in and won’t turn on if it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless Xbox headset won’t stay on when I have it plugged in and won’t turn on if it’s...: This has happened once before and I did try doing a hard reset on it which I think fixed it the first time, but this time it’s not working. It’s been discharged for a few months but last time I...
  7. Xbox wireless headset won’t charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset won’t charge: I just bought this wireless headset a little more than 30 days ago so now I can’t return it to the store and when I looked up the serial number on Microsoft account it says that the warranty on...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox wireless headset charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox wireless headset charge?: The headset connects just fine but one morning i put it on the charger and it just didn’t charge, I’ve tried the hard reset, connecting it somewhere else, checking if there was a firmware update...
  9. Xbox Wireless headset won’t turn off and keeps turning my Xbox on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset won’t turn off and keeps turning my Xbox on.: I’ve never had this problem before, but the same day I update my Xbox wireless headset, I am not able to turn it off. I tried turning it off after playin for a while and the light stayed on but...
  10. Wireless headset won’t assign itself

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset won’t assign itself: So I’m on the current Alpha-Skip build and use a RIG 800 wireless headset. Every time I boot up my console the headset assigns itself for audio but for chat I have to always go into the...