My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update.

Discus and support My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset Just keep trying to turn on as soon as I put the USB cable on the Series X or power outlet. The Orange light Just blink twice and the White... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonathan Cavalcante2, Mar 15, 2023.

1. My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update.

My headset Just keep trying to turn on as soon as I put the USB cable on the Series X or power outlet.

The Orange light Just blink twice and the White light turn on, I can hear the sound, and Just turn off right after.

It keeps this cicle, Im not been able to pefform a hard reset, and wont charge either.

I really dont know what to do

:)

Jonathan Cavalcante2, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonathan, I had the same problem with mine, if you've already plugged it into the console and the PC and it hasn't stopped blinking and hasn't been recognized, you should send it in for Microsoft warranty.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  3. spennypug Win User

Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power

Have tried that. Also tried plugging xbox into different outlets. The usb for my wireless headset turns on but the xbox wont turn on. There seems to be power going to the usb ports but again, the xbox wont power on.
  4. WolvesintheBath Win User

xbox one heaadset cant hear and mic dont work ?

Just got an update about 10 mintues ago and my headset wont work at all after i got the update.
  5. creation88-CEDEA386- Win User

Controllers won't turn on

my controllers wont turn on after the update...
  6. Bbypunter Win User

Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset problem

My iPhone 4S wont pick up my brand new Xbox wireless headset in Bluetooth mode. Is it even compatible?
Thema:

1. My Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after update. - Similar Threads - wireless headset wont

2. Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 1st part wireless headset crackling when inputs from controller and keyboard: ok i have a series X and my system updated like 2 days ago to OS version 10.0.22621.3680 don't know if i need the Shell version as well but here it is 2303.0.2303.9003 , I just turn my system on...
  3. Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset is stuck on slow orange flashing light while not charging: Okay, I just got my headset three months ago and had no problem up until 30 mins ago. I left it to charge for a few hours after it was at 10% battery. I come back to use it after 5 hours, and it's...
  4. My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...: My Xbox one Wireless headset my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace the broken one de75a41c-59fc-4f1c-ab9d-dfc9d08f12dd
  5. Microsoft will not help with official Microsoft wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft will not help with official Microsoft wireless headset: I’m on my second official Microsoft headset that coincidentally has broken in the exact same spot. This unit broke, luckily within warranty…. Microsoft wasn’t having that they told me I needed to...
  6. XBox Wireless Headset - Defective Product and Poor service

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Wireless Headset - Defective Product and Poor service: In Jan 2022 I purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset from the Microsoft Store. A couple of hours ago, while using it, I adjusted the microphone arm and it just snapped and broke where the mute button...
  7. So how do you prevent your wireless headset from powering on your Xbox when you turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how do you prevent your wireless headset from powering on your Xbox when you turn it on...: Any time I attempt to use my turtle beach stealth headset for my laptop I turn on my Xbox at the same time. It's been very irritating trying to listen on discord while my fiancé is watching Pretty...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset, Party Chat Mixer Greyed Out. Left headset wheel doesn’t do anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset, Party Chat Mixer Greyed Out. Left headset wheel doesn’t do anything.: Hi all. My Xbox official wireless headset doesn’t allow the party chat mixer to operate. It did, and I’m not sure what or when this changed. Perhaps due to a firmware update? For those who...
  9. Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s: So ever since about when i started using wireless headsets (about 3ish years) ive been having connection issues and now its worse then ever and i dont know how to fix it so please if this is on...
  10. Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset wont turn on after 1 hour of use.: I just got the new xbox wireless headset and it worked fine for an hour but now wont connect to anything. I tried all the FAQs and reset my console. The light turns on for 10 seconds and goes off....