My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?

Discus and support My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having this problem with my headphones, check that the battery is well connected and it is, but when I turn on the headphones from one moment to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aluiscard, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Aluiscard
    Aluiscard Guest

I'm having this problem with my headphones, check that the battery is well connected and it is, but when I turn on the headphones from one moment to another and randomly they turn off when I move my head and I don't know what to do to solve it, it doesn't matter the battery level is to say I charge them at 100% and turn them on to play or listen to music and this happens. If I stay still, these work perfectly and don't turn off, but if, for example, I lower my head to look at my cell phone and then look at the screen again, they turn off:/ If someone can help me find out what's happening, I'd really appreciate it.

:)

Aluiscard, Oct 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ALUISCARD

I don't like to give bad news, but it seems that this could be a hardware problem. Maybe a cable inside the headset is not very well connected and cause this unexpected shutdown (it's only a guess, there are a lot of reasons)

The best option is open a replacement request if the headset is within warranty. Or repair them in the closest authorized retailer / repair center
  3. SparkStormrider Win User

Constantly getting kicked out of Netflix

I ran into this exact issue myself, what I did to resolve it was turn off the Turtle Beach X41 Headset I purchased recently. it creates so much interference in the 2.4ghz band that it would drop me out of Netflix and at random intervals when playing games.
    After moving the wireless unit away from my xbox everything cleared up. Do you happen to have this headset, or another 2.4 ghz headset by chance?
  4. aPopHiS 93 Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

I have the same issue with my Xbox Wireless Headset and a fresh bought wireless adapter for PC... With my Series X no problems at all. When I turn of Dolby Atmos -> no sound problems. Can't find any solution ...
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Virginmedia Superhub 2 Randomly Disconnects

Hey there Jab0991!

Sorry to hear about the random disconnects. In order to make sure that we have not missed any troubleshooting steps, I would like you to try a few steps.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Disconnect any third-party wireless headsets.
    • Unplug the power cable from the back of your router/modem.
    • Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 5 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Leave the console unplugged for 5 minutes and plug in your console.
    • Plug in your router/modem.
    • Power on your console.

If you continue to experience this issue,let us know and we will be standing by to help. You can also check out our Xbox One random disconnect troubleshooting page.

6. John Sparta-10EF033F Win User

Regarding LIVE Access

All tests came back clear: no issues with connection originated from the hardware or software of either the XBOX or the router. The solution was found: My wireless TurtleBeach XP 500 headset's base sends out a signal that can interfere with the XBOX's wireless
    connections. I turned off the base and all issues instantly resolved. Suggested ways to continue use of headset are: move the base station as far as possible away from XBOX, establish wired connection for XBOX to access internet.
Thema:

1. My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution? - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset random

2. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  3. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  4. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  5. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  6. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  9. Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset random disconnect: xbox wireless headset device random disconnect from pc xbox accessory and does not connect to the accessory after reset the headset. Try to do the hard reset but every time I do it. it keep...
  10. random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset: when im gaming any type of game in online i experience no issues with my internet at all. But when i start joining a party and someone is talking to me and i hear this trough my wirelss headset my...