My Xbox wireless headset mic sounds so bad it’s been almost 2 years I thought you guys were...

Discus and support My Xbox wireless headset mic sounds so bad it’s been almost 2 years I thought you guys were... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends say my mic sounds like I’m talking on an old phone and my cheap mic sounded better and they can barely understand me when I talk I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ink_954, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Ink_954
    Ink_954 Guest

My Xbox wireless headset mic sounds so bad it’s been almost 2 years I thought you guys were...

My friends say my mic sounds like I’m talking on an old phone and my cheap mic sounded better and they can barely understand me when I talk I’m thinking about a refund if this ain’t going to get fixed

:)

Ink_954, Jan 10, 2023
  2. BboyWill1 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset mic monitoring

The team did a great job with the headset. They are the best sounding pair of headphones I've ever purchased. However, like many of you, mic monitoring is a feature that we need. If you have not tried Turtle Beach, I would highly recommend them. They've been making wireless gaming headsets for many years, their mic monitoring is second to none and they have great sound. I've Checked out some reviews for the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 and believe this will be the best headset for me. I'll probably stick with TB from now on.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

HEADSET INFO PLEASE READ!!!

I had a set of X41s as well as a pair of trittons... and I love the Turtle Beach.. the sound was perfect... and what I like about the TBs is the pass through sound... but one thing to look for is this pass through.... if I had my TBs on and someone was talking
    to me.. you heard it like they were there and you were not wearing a headset.. this is also the case when you are talking.... if you hear yourself.... no need to talk too loud or scream into the mic....I know you didnt mention Trittons.. good sound but no
    talk through sound and I found myself almost yelling into the mic... defeating the purpose of a headset...

I would wait till they are all released... go to the store and test them...

I honestly cannot say how the Polk or the Astros sound.. but Polk has been around for YEARS and when I was growing up.. they were known as a very high end audio manufacturer...
  4. Statutory Comic Win User

xbox mics

I've had the same 40$ microsoft xbox one wireless headset for a year now and I've never had an issue and nothings been replaced mic works, both ears work, cable good and controller adapter is good. I dont see how everyone gives their mics bad reviews
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

Wireless headset

JMPO but I think it's silly that there isn't a wireless headset/mic for the X1 yet.

When the 360 first came out, we had to be tethered to our controllers with that stupid wired headset. When they came out with the wireless mic, I eventually bought 2, just so I didn't have to go back to the wired one when the wireless one needed charged.

Seems like they can come out with all kinds of surround sound headsets with a built in mic, and adaptors for some others, but nobody can seem to come up with a simple wireless mic? Seriously... FFS I have a decent surround sound system already... I don't
    need a 1, 2, 3 hundred dollar set of SS headphones, I just need a wireless headset. How hard can that possibly be?
  6. JamesMulligan2 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

When I use my new Xbox wireless headset the mic quality is very bad on my Xbox but when I use it on my computer the mic is very good is there a reason for this
Thema:

1. My Xbox wireless headset mic sounds so bad it’s been almost 2 years I thought you guys were... - Similar Threads - wireless headset mic

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  6. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  8. Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?: I want to stream from my Xbox using a capture card going to my pc. I’m thinking about getting the Xbox wireless headset because of its two-devices-at-once abilities but I’m trying to see if that...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC: The mic monitoring function works for my headset but when I try to use the mic on Discord and Apex Legends, the mic doesn't work. I tried connecting it through Xbox Wireless Adaptor and USB-C, but...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz: My Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on my pc, people have recommended changing the default format to 2 channel 44000hz but when I go in to change it the default format...