My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat

Discus and support My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerNZ, May 22, 2024.

1. TylerNZ
    TylerNZ Guest

Whenever I'm on my Xbox my party chat will randomly cut out and will only come back on when i tap the side of my Xbox wireless headset with the chat mixer on it. I have already tried updating it and resetting it with the power/mute button.

:)

TylerNZ, May 22, 2024
  2. HoundDog75 Win User

How would CoD be different without the 10 year olds?

yep I do the same keep my headset on mute unless i'm in my party chat
  3. smileskybird Win User

Why no bluetooth?

My Turtle Beach 500x headset has completely wireless DTS 7.1 surround sound and completely wireless chat. But have to plug in a chat cable to use the headset for chat, on Xbox 360 because of the proprietary (is it proprietary?)jack the Xbox 360 controller
    has or something.

Turtle Beach Support said the stealth 500x would not work with Xbox 360 but it does! Xbox Support (yay) said Xbox 360 supports DTS 7.1 surround sound. I've seen others too say the headset works on PS4 too. I paid NZ$358 for the headset and I like it. RRP
    for the headset is US$229. PS to use chat on Xbox 360 with the headset, you need to attach a chat cable which you can get from a turtle beach distributor and you use the volume/mute on/mute off switches on the chat cable not the headset, to use it to chat
    on Xbox 360. My friends say I sound normal and clear and loud and like it. Sometimes you can sound tin-ny with completely wireless chat headsets. But not with the 500x.
  4. Danno McK. Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

If you're asking about wireless chat, it is not possible. The Warhead is the only 3rd party headset licensed to use the Xbox 360's wireless chat headset protocol; the Xbox One has different chat connections (and I don't think there are any wireless
    options yet).
  5. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

question about the 360 wireless earpiece from microsoft

The OFFICAL Wireless Xbox Headseat is CHAT ONLY. There is no way to get game audio out of the headset.

-

So game audio=Tv

Chat/Party=Headset
  6. ZekeDMS Win User

How to block/mute players mid game

Currently, I plug the headset in, mute the mic, turn the volume down, and set it to the side. I wish there was a way to mute player chat entirely like on 360.

Party chat might work too, just be in a party of one if possible and nothing will intrude hopefully.
Thema:

1. My Xbox wireless headset is randomly muting party chat - Similar Threads - wireless headset randomly

2. Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Voice Quality Issue with Galaxy A54 and Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello everyone, I'm turning to this community for assistance with a voice quality issue that's been plaguing me. I have my Samsung Galaxy A54 and Xbox Series X connected to my Xbox wireless...
  3. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  5. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  8. My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX Wireless Headset random power off when i move. Any solution?: I'm having this problem with my headphones, check that the battery is well connected and it is, but when I turn on the headphones from one moment to another and randomly they turn off when I move...
  9. Xbox wireless headset random disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset random disconnect: xbox wireless headset device random disconnect from pc xbox accessory and does not connect to the accessory after reset the headset. Try to do the hard reset but every time I do it. it keep...
  10. random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    random disconnects when talking trough wireless headset: when im gaming any type of game in online i experience no issues with my internet at all. But when i start joining a party and someone is talking to me and i hear this trough my wirelss headset my...