My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...

Discus and support My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one Wireless headset my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace the broken one de75a41c-59fc-4f1c-ab9d-dfc9d08f12dd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethan van der Merwe, Mar 23, 2023.

1. My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...

My Xbox one Wireless headset my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace the broken one

:)

Ethan van der Merwe, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace the broken one please

3. Seth B. Win User

Which wireless mic is better? the old one or the bluetooth?

Well, it all depends on what you're looking for. The best overall quality mic, would be a wireless Tritton headset. The cord mics are awful. The wires often become loose, and the mics no longer function properly. As for the Microsoft made wireless mics,
    they are good for a short time, but do not expect a lot of use out of them. Often, the battery stops functioning, or the keys on the side stick (Making the mic inoperable).

So, if you are looking for a short-term, cheap, but good quality mic, I would recommend the wireless Microsoft made headset. These cost $49.99

If you are looking for a long-term, great quality headset with no cost boundaries, I would recommend wireless Trittons.

I know that the Tritton Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Sound headset costs $300.

Hope this helped!
  4. OnassisVan Hansen Win User

Control game on Xbox one s quits during game play. Why?

Thanks so much! As for the mic issue, one was my razer wireless headset which works great except for the mic, and because of that I bought brand new xbox wired headset and still no mic. Weird cause it says mic is on, but I can't hear my voice, no one else
    can, and my recordings don't have my voice either. Was going to buy a third headset but I wonder if it's the xbox itself. thanks anyhow
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

The "mic" you're referring to is the boom mic that plugs into the headset.

The mic I'm referring to is the chat system that allows one to talk to other players. Normally, that's supported by a wired mic cable that goes from the 360 controller to other headsets. On all other 360 headsets, a cable is required from the base of the
    360 controller to the headset for chat. Even the wireless Astro A50 has a mic cable port to go to the 360 controller.

On the Tritton Warhead, that's all done wirelessly, same as the Microsoft Wireless Mic for 360 works. Tritton integrated the wireless mic into the headset base unit so that the headset can be completely wireless - no wired mic cable going to the controller.

It's the wired mic cable that the Tritton Warhead lacks that is the problem. There will be no way for the Warhead's base unit to sync its wireless mic with the Xbox One.

If all you want to do is use the Warhead as a wireless headset without a mic, it will be fine. If you want mic support, it won't.
  6. DoubIeUp 23 Win User

Enable Voice Chat Through Headset AND Speakers

StarsCup, my headset is Tritton Warheads. They are wireless. There is a "line in" on the back of the base station but im guessing it is probably for an audio input not a mic.
Thema:

My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...

1. My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace... - Similar Threads - wireless headset broken

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset repair / parts to replace broken side support: Hi I have a set of xbox wireless headphones. I stood on them by mistake and landed up bbreaking the side support section - see attached- does anyone have an older unit(even wired) that i can...
  4. My Xbox Wireless Headset is broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Wireless Headset is broken?: So my Xbox Wireless Headsets mic isn’t working and I can’t hear party chat with it, I have tried everything Xbox support said to do, I need help. d663d74f-562e-46b0-82d1-b889dbce4148
  5. Broken casing on Microsoft cable on xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken casing on Microsoft cable on xbox wireless headset: The casing around the microphone has cracked on my Xbox wireless headset after only 4 months of having them. How do I claim a replacement set. I seem to be going around in circles. It tells me to...
  6. my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken: my sons xbox wireless x headset has broken , it was purchased march 2022 , on looking it seems a weak point on the headset where the mic is , how do i go about getting a replacement or can they be...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Casing Broken without dropping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Casing Broken without dropping: This is a problem I have seen dozens of posts on here, so I am adding to my own. I have tried submitting a repair order and contacting customer service both digitally and over the phone, and...
  8. Broken Xbox Wireless headset microphone boom connector.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox Wireless headset microphone boom connector.: This has just happened to me out of no where, I was play got done set my headset down than noticed the part had cracked off. This seems to be a common issue Microsoft need to look into this. I got...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me: Ealier today I was about to engage in some gaming with friends and picked up my headset, placing the headset on I went to adjust the mic from its tucked up position. Upon doing so the mic did not...
  10. Xbox Wireless headset. Choppy - broken sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset. Choppy - broken sound: I have the Xbox wireless headset. Recently the sound has been almost robotic / broken / choppy. It's very frustrating. I did a search and most people are suggesting it's an issue with the Dongle,...