My Xbox will turn on but takes forever on every different screen

Discus and support My Xbox will turn on but takes forever on every different screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I turn my Xbox on it is stuck in the green Xbox loading screen for like almost 20 minutes. Then after that when it finally loads in it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dreamoutloud 7, Jun 5, 2023.

1. My Xbox will turn on but takes forever on every different screen

Whenever I turn my Xbox on it is stuck in the green Xbox loading screen for like almost 20 minutes. Then after that when it finally loads in it takes almost 5 minutes for me go to the Home Screen.Whenever I load into a game it acts like nothing happened. I was recently just on the troubleshooting error screen and had to reset my console a lot of times. But I also have another problem. I don’t know if my account is corrupted or a game is corrupted because whenever I try to download that game it sends me straight back to the troubleshooting error screen. And when I Simply just load into the home page of my Xbox it start freezing a lot. If anybody knows anything please let me know.

:)

Dreamoutloud 7, Jun 5, 2023
  2. OpticMuchacho Win User

Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my Xbox One S. How do I fix this?

It still isn't working, the screen still turns black and it's still taking forever to load.
  3. ItzMeMundy Win User

Long delay in turning on and connecting

I am also having this same issue, my xbox takes forever to turn on and load my profile, and it has never used to do this, i used to be able to turn it on and hop right into a game, now it take 5-10 min just before the thing freaking turns on, then i get
    connected and ill randomly get disconnected from live, ill go back in to sign in and every thing is fine and up and running, xbox get your act together please and help!
  4. PeachMarker1829 Win User

Constant console updates - kicking me out of games etc.

How many is many? I'm sick of every other time I turn it on it's time to update. And the updates take forever. I'm ready to throw it out or sell it and switch to Nitendo.
  5. michelrms Win User

Can´t complete Downloads from the Download History

Not any change in the region of my Xbox. I try to keep the download screen active, but sometimes i just cant let the Xbox turned on forever. In the past i had turned off the Xbox, and it resumed the downloads whe it was turned on again, but it stopped working
  6. FortisObtinebit Win User

Xbox one problems left right and centre i see

No problems here. You can't take one or two complaints and turn it into a big deal. Most people's are doing fine. I mean i was expecting the initial update to take forever, it took 10 minutes. My Xbox screen was stuck, but i waited and it fixed itself. There
    is strain on the system, give Microsoft a couple days and a lot of the wrinkles will be ironed out. Loving it !
Thema:

My Xbox will turn on but takes forever on every different screen

1. My Xbox will turn on but takes forever on every different screen - Similar Threads - turn takes forever

2. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  3. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  4. For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason when I turn on my xbox, it says preparing console, and then takes me to the...: I already factory reset it(keep games and apps) , and reset the xbox. aba831c5-61c6-460d-81f6-487260017000
  5. Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that sometimes take 1 min and sometime take 30 sec to turn off xbox flash icon...: Hi every day when i finishing playing when i turn off the xbox(series x) sometime it take 10 or 20 sec to fully turn off(xbox icon flash turn off) sometimes 1 minute i think i wanna know is it...
  6. Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox wired Controller Not Take any input after Turning on my Xbox with it?: Hi, So Recently I tried Booting up my Xbox One, I picked up my Wired Controller, Pressed the Xbox button on the controller, Things worked Just fine, I tried Using the D-pad but No input was...
  7. Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything: My system turns on but takes forever to load from the start up screen. Or doesnt load up at all. Then takes forever to load anything else and doesnt let me do anything or kicks me off things and...
  8. Xbox series s controller not turning on after taking of charger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s controller not turning on after taking of charger: i just bought a xbox series s and ive been charging the controller all day and yet when i disconnect it it just turns of and not even the xbox light turns on and the batteries that came with it...
  9. Xbox series x takes too long to turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x takes too long to turn off: My xbox series x will not turn off unless I unplug from the mains. For some reason the power button just flashes over and over 10mins now and still flashing. 596cae95-0394-48b8-a133-e955d01b6033
  10. How long does it take for Turn 10 to respond?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for Turn 10 to respond?: Ok it's been 9 days since I have sent an email to Turn 10 asking for the terms of service or code of conduct that I had broken that led me to being banned a week. I was wondering how long does it...