My Xbox whenI restart it doesn’t turn on by its self

Discus and support My Xbox whenI restart it doesn’t turn on by its self in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So when I have to update my Xbox it can’t restart at the end 9670a198-7d80-4a60-b31e-6bc8bcf49b75 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Robert F903434, Jan 28, 2022.

1. My Xbox whenI restart it doesn’t turn on by its self

So when I have to update my Xbox it can’t restart at the end

:)

Robert F903434, Jan 28, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi Robert! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Harry G [Haz227] Win User

Xbox Turns on By its self

Do you have a kinect?

sometimes it may recognize you and turn on, it happens to me sometimes.
  4. SammieChaos Win User

If you have instant on enabled or "Keep me updated" enabled this could be why.

Also if you have the Original Xbox one console, try taking a soft damp cloth and cleaning off the power button on the console. This happens to me quite frequently. The oils from your fingers will leave fingerprints and some times the slightest breeze will
    cause your left behind fingerprint to turn the Xbox on.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

My Xbox One has done it a few times. It is the original black Xbox One, and so has the touch sensitive button, and sometimes just the slightest touch from dust to a hair can turn it on.
  6. Atherza Win User

Mine does it sometimes while updating. If it is bothering you a lot you can unplug it, or just set it to energy saving as denis has said.
Thema:

1. My Xbox whenI restart it doesn’t turn on by its self - Similar Threads - whenI restart doesn’t

2. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  3. Why is my Xbox restarting itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox restarting itself?: Whenever I try to play a game, it'll either freeze or totally restart itself. The light on the Xbox button flashes a couple times. We've tried restarting it ourselves, unplugging/plugging back in,...
  4. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  5. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  6. Xbox Restarts Everytime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Restarts Everytime: One day I turned on my Xbox One and it restarted. It kept doing this so I switched the HDMI cable but it still kept happening so I switched the power cable. Unfortunately it still kept restarting...
  7. New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...: I've tried unplugging for a little bit, restarting, and factory reset, but nothing is working. I just got it a month ago brand new. It connects to my hotspot but not my home Wi-Fi....
  8. im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do: im a grandma and i bought a used xbox and i wheni try to sign in its says banned what do i do cc89a375-686a-4a14-840c-94acd62e72c3
  9. wheni put a disk in the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    wheni put a disk in the console: when i put my disk in it would say if you have game put it in and tell me to write 0x803f8001 59db8338-c977-4e22-bbb1-6915d27aca20
  10. wheni put a disk in the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    wheni put a disk in the console: when i put my disk in it would say if you have game put it in and tell me to write 0x803f8001 bd3f0e26-3ab4-4039-b4e8-c0c4925d509b