My xbox was standing vertically and it fell

Discus and support My xbox was standing vertically and it fell in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; like its purpose but when i moved my tv it fell onto a horizontal position but everything worked fine and nothing was wrong and i still think this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nrg Max, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Nrg Max
    Nrg Max Guest

like its purpose but when i moved my tv it fell onto a horizontal position but everything worked fine and nothing was wrong and i still think this console is unbreakable great console

xbox

:)

Nrg Max, Nov 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today NRG

If I understood correctly, your console fell from the vertical position into horizontal. Right?

Didn't it fall to the ground directly?

If not, in this case I think that you’re good. But try to position the console better, or if possible use it horizontal
  3. I Dashboard It Win User

what way is your 360 standing

Horizontal. Last time I had a console vertical it fell off the stand and broke on the wooded flooring.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One X не одного видео не нашёл о вертикальной работе консоли. [Mod Translated - Xbox One X has not found a single video about the vertical operation of the console.]

Hi Dampish,

The Xbox one X can also sit vertically with a stand. Here is a
    guide
    for you to look over regarding the vertical positioning.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. gds1972 Win User

Instalation of my x-box one original on my wall

Hi

The original launch Xbox One was only designed to be used horizontally not vertically and it is not recommended to use the console vertically, the newer Xbox One S and Xbox One X however can be used vertically if connected to and
    Official Stand or a third party Microsoft Officially Licenced Accessory stand..
  6. gds1972 Win User

Vertically mounting xbox one

Hi

Can you please confirm what version of the Xbox One console you are using? As Xbox One has not been designed to be used vertically only the Xbox One S can be used vertically with a

compatible stand
Thema:

1. My xbox was standing vertically and it fell - Similar Threads - was standing vertically

2. Are Cooling stand worth worth

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Cooling stand worth worth: Hi been seeing people using cooling stands for the xbox series s are they worth it [img] 90afa891-297b-4b29-837d-e549ef47bfa4
  3. Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for my gamer profile picture. My profile picture was of me standing up...: I don't know why I'm banned for my pfp of myself 9511681a-24ad-46fe-94ec-7afbc14b917d
  4. Xbox Series X shutting down even when stand by mode is on?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shutting down even when stand by mode is on?: I'm in the beta ring. I have noticed that, despite the fact that I have stand by mode turned on, if my Series X is off for, let's say overnight, I see the Xbox logo popup when turning it on,...
  5. Why can't you stand to a community request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you stand to a community request?: For several years everyone request a change language button on PC game pass, but you want us to install a whole new language pack in windows, sorry saying this but it's ridiculous you can't add...
  6. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c
  7. For the Xbox X witch I currently have now, saw a stand for it that holds the console and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the Xbox X witch I currently have now, saw a stand for it that holds the console and...: Would this stand be Good for the console it’s self to sit in something like that, or no. And do dust filters for the X actually work or jus harm the ventilation flow saw those as well....
  8. Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need stand or table for Racing Wheel, Flight Sim Controls, and Laptop: Anyone have any recommendations for a table or stand that could handle (only one at a time) a racing wheel, flight yoke, and laptop w/mouse? We've got a large TV in a small home theater and I want...
  9. Energy Saving vs Stand By Mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Energy Saving vs Stand By Mode: Hello I have Original Xbox One, there are settings there for power consumption I guess, and the choices are Energy Saving and Stand by. I understand that with Energy Saving, the console will take...
  10. Xbox Charging stand

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Charging stand: Does the previous model xbox charging stand work with the xbox series x controller d8729cc4-df1c-4012-b546-8cc6713fd9f8