My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...
Discus and support My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 2doggZ, Apr 19, 2024.
Thema:
My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...
Loading...
-
My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have... - Similar Threads - updated yesterday play
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel... -
October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?
in XboX InsidersWhy wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?: I check this site everyday for new update releases so it can be manually installed before I play. Today I discovered an update was automatically installed at 8.55am yesterday 17-5-2023. This... -
New alpha-skipahead update from yesterday
in XboX InsidersNew alpha-skipahead update from yesterday: Any updates in fixing the infinite update bootloop beyond factory reseting the console? submitted by /u/Alert-Judge-6767 [link] [comments]