My xbox ultimate 3month game pass code is not working the message said that it's on your...

Discus and support My xbox ultimate 3month game pass code is not working the message said that it's on your... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox ultimate 3 months card game pass is not working I just spent $43 on the card at gamestop this is the 3rd time this have happen to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ✔ Steel City, Jun 5, 2023.

1. My xbox ultimate 3month game pass code is not working the message said that it's on your...

My xbox ultimate 3 months card game pass is not working I just spent $43 on the card at gamestop this is the 3rd time this have happen to me

:)

✔ Steel City, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My xbox ultimate 3month game pass code is not working the message said that it's on your end with the problem

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

May I know exactly the error message or error code you received there?

Have you already tried to redeem the code via https://redeem.microsoft.com website?

Please be sure to check your account subscription page through https://account.microsoft.com/services if there's a subscription that is currently suspended or in past due that's causing the issue.
  3. ZippyPlains5906 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate subscription extension

I went subscribe game pass ultimate for 1$ 3month
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Work email

Hi Robert,

To clarify, do you already have a Microsoft/Xbox account associated with your work email address? Is there any specific error code/message when trying to join Game Pass Ultimate?

Please refer to this guide for more info:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ | Xbox Support

Hope this helps.
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

6. Wadski Win User

Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

Jim

Just another point and one worth noting. You can exchange Gold Membership Rewards for Game Pass Ultimate on a 3:2 conversion.

Therefore rather than paying 35,000 points for 3months Ultimate you can buy 2x 3Months Gold for 30,000 and get 4months Ultimate.

Saves you 5000 points and you get an extra month.
Thema:

My xbox ultimate 3month game pass code is not working the message said that it's on your...

1. My xbox ultimate 3month game pass code is not working the message said that it's on your... - Similar Threads - ultimate 3month game

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  5. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  6. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  8. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  9. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  10. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...