My Xbox turnt off out of no where while gaming yesterday and it won’t turn back on

Discus and support My Xbox turnt off out of no where while gaming yesterday and it won’t turn back on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help getting my Xbox back on after randomly shutting off yesterday 9f2ff5bf-399e-47a1-af85-3edb13f0bf98 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Huncho JB5, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Huncho JB5
    Huncho JB5 Guest

My Xbox turnt off out of no where while gaming yesterday and it won’t turn back on

I need help getting my Xbox back on after randomly shutting off yesterday

:)

Huncho JB5, Nov 8, 2022
  2. TheProfess0r Win User

3. Belladawg Win User

Lines coming up on TV screen when on xbox one

The lines only come up on my screen when my xbox screen is up so on the dashboard, games everything until I turn my xbox off then they go had no problems last night turnt it on today and had them lines so I thought it might just be a bit glitchy or somthing
    and didn't go so turnt it off and back on still there so I just unplugged every thing and gonna try again in like 3 hours
  4. spursYIDkid88 Win User

controllers wont stay connected

I had this issue a few weeks back, I cleared my cache, deleted my profile, turnt my xbox off after doing so, unplugged it from the socket waited 5 mins and turnt it back on I then re synced my controllers and this worked perfect for me and not had a problem
    since.
  5. flynn Douglas Win User

My keyboard doesn’t work so

It was working yesterday and then I turned my Xbox off and tried to use it a couple of hour later and not was working but the mouse. But when I’m on games it says I’m using but the keyboard won’t work
  6. BenUk_369 Win User

Xbox 360

It plays when I do that but if I then turn the Xbox off and then turn it back on with out it being online it won’t launch
Thema:

1. My Xbox turnt off out of no where while gaming yesterday and it won’t turn back on - Similar Threads - turnt off where

2. Getting kicked off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off: Everytime i play the show 24 on my xbox S when i get to the 4 inning i get kicked off the game and sent to home when i first got the game it wasnt doing this i need help...
  3. How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off party chat on tv without having headphones: How can i turn the sound from party chat from going to my tv when my headset disconnects, i dont want any audio besides the game going threw the tv and my headphones disconnect a lot...
  4. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  5. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  6. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  7. How do you clean the dust off the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you clean the dust off the fan?: My xbox one is making a high pitch noise. The person who I took it to said that I had dust on my fan but didn't clean it off. So I was wondering how to clean off the fan....
  8. x box x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box x shutting off: Hi, I have a sine wave power converter 110V , 400w in my truck....I plug in the monitor and the X box series X. I use my iphone hot spot to get on my game. Everything works in the menus,...
  9. Turnt on HDMI CEC, wanted a restart now won't display anything and turns off after 1 minute

in XboX Insiders
    Turnt on HDMI CEC, wanted a restart now won't display anything and turns off after 1 minute: Hi everyone. I hope this is okay to post here. I have this issue which basically says in all from the title. I've searched the web but for whatever reason I can't find the same thing happening....
  10. Xbox series s blank screen when turnt on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s blank screen when turnt on: So my Xbox and tv are on, the hdmi cable is in correctly but whenever I turn my Xbox on it’s a blank screen, I tried restarting the console but I didn’t do anything and still displayed a blank...