My Xbox turns on by itself?

Discus and support My Xbox turns on by itself? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I live alone and For some reason every night my Xbox turns itself on. Help? 7ea3de45-ea6b-4106-b60e-c633046210c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vixlens, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Vixlens
    Vixlens Guest

So I live alone and For some reason every night my Xbox turns itself on. Help?

:)

Vixlens, Oct 21, 2017
  2. LastEnderguy
    LastEnderguy Guest
    My Xbox one turns on by itself

For about a month now, my Xbox has been turning itself on. I can go to sleep and when I wake up, it is on. I can't go anywhere without my Xbox turning on. (Xb 1) Please help me. It is freaking me out.

LastEnderguy, Oct 21, 2017
  3. JackSean2K15
    JackSean2K15 Guest
    My Xbox One turns on by itself.

I have had this problem a lot. My Xbox sometimes turns on whenever I am not using it. Microsoft please help me, and if anybody else can help, please do so that would be great.

JackSean2K15, Oct 21, 2017
  4. RedAO
    RedAO Guest

I have same problem, in Brazil, it's now 4:25 AM, I woke up and my console was on, it's the third time that this happens. I have the build insider, I'll try to uninstall to see!

RedAO, Nov 20, 2017
  5. Mythic xSagex Win User

My Xbox will not turn on.

What color is the light on the power adapter? Also try pluging the console in a different power outlet. Make sure that all plugs (Av cable, Power cables) to the xbox are pluged in. The power cable connects to the wall then to the power brick then to the
    console. make sure all these are pluged in all the way and that there is nothing loose
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

My xbox is on but is not turning on?

Hey there!

Thanks for the support message.

It sounds like you received a system update issue. Be sure you've left the console on the green screen for at least 10+ minutes to see if it ever reverts to the Xbox Home screen. If not, give these steps a go and shout back!

Xbox One | Troubleshoot System Update Errors

Cheers!
  7. darkist1 Win User

My Xbox is not turning on

It sounds like you might need to take it in for repairs because there's corrosion on the board.
  8. Siyuhh Win User

My xbox will not turn on

I ended up resolving the issue earlier today but thank you for your help
  9. SilentTacoMx Win User

My xbox will not turn on

Some times if the xbox dont recieve an video or audio signal from tv this not gor turn on. Try with another hdmi cable. For the time that you say thst you has the xbox i supose u have an xbox one original. Some times the Power Supply of the cable have
    many dust try to use another power supply
Thema:

1. My Xbox turns on by itself? - Similar Threads - turns itself

2. The xbox turned on by itself, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox turned on by itself, what do I do?: Hi, I'm a user who plays from XBOX ONE S, and today I encountered a strange problem, while the Xbox is off, it turns on by itself, so I'm forced to unplug the power cord, and remember, it's Xbox...
  3. Xbox Elite controller turns itself off when sync'd to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller turns itself off when sync'd to Xbox One: I have an Xbox Elite controller that works with Bluetooth and via USB with my laptop and PC. When I try to use it with my Xbox One, I have to sync it. As soon as it syncs, it the controller turns...
  4. Xbox one failing to turn on after turning itself on, clicks then dies. HHD? Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one failing to turn on after turning itself on, clicks then dies. HHD? Power Supply?: My Xbox One clicked ~5 times and then didn't power on, and the power brick shut off. After that, I tried unplugging the supply completely and plugging it in, but nothing would happen on the Xbox...
  5. My Xbox Series X turns on by itself.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X turns on by itself.: Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed that my Xbox series X turns on by itself from time to time. I’m in the insider program for Xbox update preview. I use sleep instead of full power down. Had the...
  6. Xbox Series X doesn't turn tv off when the xbox turns itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X doesn't turn tv off when the xbox turns itself off: I have my Xbox series X set to turn on and off my tv when the xbox turns on or off. This works as expected when I turn on and off the Xbox directly but when my Xbox turns itself off via power...
  7. Why does my Xbox One S turn itself on when I turn my bedroom light on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One S turn itself on when I turn my bedroom light on?: I haven't found any setting that should let it do that and it isn't plugged into anything that should let it do that, it is convinient having my Xbox and TV turn on as soon as I get back from...
  8. Why does my series x keep turning itself off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my series x keep turning itself off.: Regardless if I'm playing a game or just sitting on the home screen my console will disconnect my controller and headset then continue onto a buzzing noise then full system shutdown. And yes the...
  9. My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on: No CEC enabled...had the console for 18 months or so and this only started maybe 2 days ago. Anyone else, or perhaps any ideas if there might be a setting I'm overlooking outside the CEC?...
  10. My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox kept turning itself off as soon as I turned off my console so yesterday I used...: I had around three switches left this year on my home xbox but they all kept turning itself off when I turned the console off so now I have no switches left the account name is lxvekills...