My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...

Discus and support My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes it won't let me sign in and won't let me load any games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jase Scott, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Jase Scott
    Jase Scott Guest

My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...

My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes it won't let me sign in and won't let me load any games nothing was working fine yesterday now it's **** , pls help

:)

Jase Scott, Dec 17, 2022
  2. evilfangs Win User

Error code E303 00000000 8007041D

Yea I got the exact same.

Green screen for about 10 minutes then black screen for another 10 minutes then system error code E303.

Sometimes it will go green screen - black screen and the consoles turns it's self off.
  3. GabrielTrigueros Win User

My Xbox is super laggy and gets stuck on every screen for about 5 minutes

I tried it it was stuck on the green Xbox screen for like 10 minutes and when I tried to log in my account it gave me this error code 0x8027025a
  4. JCampey Win User

Preparing console... *FREEZES DURING UPDATE*

If you're stuck in the green screen, after rebooting from a stuck preview update, try a cold reboot. Press the Xbox logo, so the Xbox switches off, then switch off power supply. Leave it for a few minutes, then start it up. It worked for me, but stayed on
    the green screen for about 10 minutes before finally starting proper. Hope that helps.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get past green loading screen

6. DloAkaEvil Win User

Xbox One taking too long to load games

Sometimes this is caused by impending files. To solve the issue try this:

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

I did this tonight to try to fix my Xbox to no luck. Still takes up to 10 min on just the green screen. And 3min trying to sign in to my Xbox account.
    same tried everything and it is not going past the green screen.
Thema:

1. My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes... - Similar Threads - takes minutes too

2. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  3. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  4. Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x82323018 when taking a capture: It worked for like a second when I was loading into a game after doing a power cycle, but now I’m getting a different error. Cant take screenshot or video. submitted by /u/Nick51350Brew [link]...
  5. My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 x takes 30 minutes on the xbox load screen and even after it done loading and...: My xbox 1 x it has an issue it take 20 min on xbox load screen and 30 min after it's done loading it's a black screen and when I try to play anything the console sh uts off and idk what is the...
  6. Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox usually take 5 minutes to connect to WiFi: My Xbox takes 10-30 minutes to connect to the internet. All other devices in the house are connected to the same WiFi and working. But everytime I get on my Xbox it can’t connect to the internet....
  7. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...
  8. My Xbox One takes at least 10 minutes to start then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One takes at least 10 minutes to start then black screen: My Xbox One takes at least 10 minutes to get past the startup screen and then it goes black I recently lost one of the cables to the Wi-Fi antenna and Bluetooth board could that have something to...
  9. My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't...: My game is stuck saying "installing game services. This may take a minute" still doesn't work after an hour. 05c2f4b9-ed46-4ab6-97a2-702399e5b7d2
  10. My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...: Are there any fixes for this it’s been like this for a week 0524ad9f-eb7f-4111-84b7-6636842da61d