My xbox Subnautica is not syncing and won't save.... this is happening now 2022

Discus and support My xbox Subnautica is not syncing and won't save.... this is happening now 2022 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox game pass subnautica will not sync and therefore will not save... this is happening now 2022.... not years ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marianne S1, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Marianne S1
    Marianne S1 Guest

My xbox game pass subnautica will not sync and therefore will not save... this is happening now 2022.... not years ago

:)

Marianne S1, Nov 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Trevor Lewis Win User

Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica

I'm trying to play Subnautica over the cloud on my Xbox One because my original Xbox has performance issues and I'm having the cloud save sync issue.
  4. chrisryan321 Win User

Syncing and Save Loading Issue: Subnautica

Unfortunately this solution only works for the few that have bad overall internet connection for the rest of us with fiber internet and new Xboxes I'm sure it's just subnautica being broken as the guy said below zero syncs just fine subnautica does not I wish they would have just left Cloud out of the equation or at least given us the option to play and load saved off my hard drive
  5. RabanserD Win User

Error 0x83860012 We couldn't sync your data.....

Hi,

Unfortunately this didn’t solve the issue, it still goes to 99% and then fails (it syncs only the smaller saved game).

Syncing data for other games worked, this somehow only affects Subnautica.

@{Parity} hard reset didn't work either.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Having a sync issue with Subnautica on Xbox

I went to the Windows Store page and followed the links for the developer website. The forums seem to have a topic on sync issues that you might find helpful under consoles topic. It appears the Xbox version of Subnautica was just update in May, you can
    find the link below. There is information in the forum thread to get in contact with the developers if you're still having issues with sync issues.

External Link - Subnautica Forums

https://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/subnautica-xbox-one-update-1-0-0-35/
Thema:

1. My xbox Subnautica is not syncing and won't save.... this is happening now 2022 - Similar Threads - Subnautica syncing won't

2. I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Subnautica on xbox, but wont let me play on PC: I already have bought and played Subnautica on my Xbox, I logged into the same Xbox account on the app and it says I havent bought it yet and need to buy it for $29,99 or something like that....
  3. Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica xbox version never syncs on PC.: It took a little bit to sync but then it said "Currently not possible to sync data with cloud." and it gave me two options "Play offline" and "Try again", no matter how many times I clicked "Try...
  4. Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway I can get my synced save data on subnautica: I’m not overly bothered weather or not I can get my save data for subnautica but whenever I try to play on subnautica the Xbox says ‘syncing data for subnautica’ then the syncing fails it is only...
  5. Subnautica Sync Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica Sync Error: When trying to play Subnautica on Xbox Series X the game tries to sync data, gets to 99%, and then gives the cannot sync game data at this time error. It is the only game having this issue. Have...
  6. Data will not sync for Subnautica (0x83860012)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Data will not sync for Subnautica (0x83860012): My data will not sync for Subnautica. It will take about thirty minutes to get to 1%, and then when it hits around 50 - 90 % the process will restart, and eventually it will say "We couldn't sync...
  7. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working: I've updated my Win 10 even ran the sfc /scannow command , however subnautica still doesn't sync . Please help eca48873-0b88-41d9-95d7-d5190f08635e
  8. Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica for game pass on pc sync not working: How do I fix this no error code or anything it just does not want to work and I can not do it offline cause I can't load or start any games e850dc1c-f804-4260-9d0b-3174ff94ed1f
  9. Subnautica sync error (0x83860012)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica sync error (0x83860012): Well I'm going to be honest I'm at my wit's end here. When you hit the menu button in subnautica and try to sync your data it won't work for me ever. I've tried everything. I've tried uninstalling...
  10. Having a sync issue with Subnautica on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a sync issue with Subnautica on Xbox: I've done all the restart stuff - no luck. I've done a console reset - no luck. I've wiped the game cache - no luck. I've uninstalled the game - no luck. The opening screen displays. Press the...