my xbox studio games keep closing whenever i go online...... but when i play offline the...

Discus and support my xbox studio games keep closing whenever i go online...... but when i play offline the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; windows 11 everything is updated drivers, windows, etc repaired the xbox app and restarted it also i have sign out of the app and nothing has worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Arthur, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Aaron Arthur
    Aaron Arthur Guest

my xbox studio games keep closing whenever i go online...... but when i play offline the...

windows 11

everything is updated drivers, windows, etc

repaired the xbox app and restarted it also i have sign out of the app and nothing has worked

I've played other online games and they don't randomly close down.... it only seems to be games from xbox studios only

i was playing halo on steam but it will randomly close without errors also when i played grounded on steam offline it worked fine but ones i went online it closed right away

please help

:)

Aaron Arthur, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

my xbox studio games keep closing whenever i go online...... but when i play offline the game works perfectly

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. iTheFunGamer Win User

I have xbox live gold but cant play online

i bought xbox live today on my xbox and i can join partys but i go offline whenever i play a game
  4. Flora Cherry Win User

problème de démarrage jeux xbox [Edit - Translation] - Problem booting Xbox games

I launched the Games offline it starts well I can played but I want to go online it makes the same bug and the games closes
  5. GoldsGym1 Win User

offline games

All games play offline, and it is set to my home xbox.

Also when I go into storage and view content it shows nothing, but display online. have reset xbox and redownloaded games, still nothing offline
  6. RJMac77 Win User

Network Login Required

Is playing “offline” somehow different than “non online”? I’m not familiar with your term.

Everything functions normally when playing offline. When I go online (connect to Game Pass network) the console freezes every time an auto-save occurs. The system tells me I must connect or verify my subscription. Once I go online I can again disconnect and go back to playing the game.
Thema:

1. my xbox studio games keep closing whenever i go online...... but when i play offline the... - Similar Threads - studio games keep

2. DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio: DMA cheat is a hardware cheat that already exist long years ago, pls update anti-cheat! TPM, DMA protection, memory protection and more about that, some security feature already exist in Windows...
  3. Message to Microsoft Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Message to Microsoft Games Studios: Hey guys, I hope this get heard by someone on Microsoft Games Studios, Hello, I would like to kindly ask Microsoft, now that they acquired Activision Blizzard, to PLEASE take the Diablo 2...
  4. Do the Xbox Game Studios Loot Box Policies also apply to third-party content within Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do the Xbox Game Studios Loot Box Policies also apply to third-party content within Xbox games?: Hi, I'm referring to the Xbox Loot Box Policies laid out here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/for-everyone/responsible-gaming/loot-boxes . In particular, these require Xbox game publishers...
  5. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  6. When will Xbox Game Studios discontinue Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Xbox Game Studios discontinue Forza Horizon 4?: It will be discontinued this year, but it's still sold, and will be offered in Xbox Game Pass Core once that comes out. da6eceec-883c-4eb9-a71c-494d323a6995
  7. Storm8 Studio Home Design Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Storm8 Studio Home Design Game: I'm having trouble purchasing the "piggy bank" on the Storm8 Studio Home Design game. I've used this game for months, now I have a problem. This is the error I get: Looks like you already own...
  8. How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio?: How do I can to make new game concept submission in to Xbox Game Studio? Unfortunately I didn't receive any valuable help in different sectors of Microsoft (including Xbox support, who gave this...
  9. Should Xbox have a game studio so Xbox players can create their own games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Should Xbox have a game studio so Xbox players can create their own games.: To be honest I would like to see this happen. What's your thought on this? bc259082-ab35-492d-b272-1c3656b2d2d7
  10. Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game

in XboX Insiders
    Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game: My dad was a huge fan of chromehounds - an old xbox 360 game. Now im older and want to experience the game with him however due to lack of servers i cant. Could I host a server for an old...