My xbox Store wont Update

Discus and support My xbox Store wont Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had an Update For the my Xbox one Store But it Wont work It Stops At Exactly 98% please Help 60a3ebfe-9c44-49b0-af6c-b19517c19b9b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HighTempDabz420, Sep 22, 2017.

1. My xbox Store wont Update

I had an Update For the my Xbox one Store But it Wont work It Stops At Exactly 98% please Help

:)

HighTempDabz420, Sep 22, 2017
  2. kerima d
    kerima d Guest
    my xbox one wont update the store on my xbox

well the updates back but it still wont complete just goes to 98 percent then stops so from now on no longer able to use the store still no one knows how to fix this cant get in touch with xbox they dont care it seems so can only use my account on here if
    i need to use any codes

kerima d, Sep 22, 2017
  3. my xbox one wont update the store on my xbox

I think the same thing happened to me during the Battlefront II Beta time period. I was downloading the Beta and there was a Store update and while I got the Beta, the Store update appeared to go thru but the download was so fast that I didn't see if there
    was an issue or not. Now I go to click the Store or any Games with Gold tabs on my Xbox One S that only thing happens is the sound of activating the tile but nothing launches. Tech Support on Twitter said I had a Network issue but my Network is fine. I can
    play any games I have but cannot go into any Game, TV Show, or Movie to buy it from the console.

Natedagreat76, Sep 22, 2017
  4. My xbox Store wont Update

This is happening to me as well sometimes. What Xbox build are you on, a new update might be just around the corner which will fix this problem. Also can you still use the store? If so no worries then. I just checked Xbox Live status and they're having issues
    with store and content. I'm sure everything will be fixed!

Indians-401F44AB-970A-4B58-806D-85A092E84836, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Indians-401F44AB-970 Win User

This is happening to me as well sometimes. What Xbox build are you on, a new update might be just around the corner which will fix this problem. Also can you still use the store? If so no worries then. I just checked Xbox Live status and they're having issues
    with store and content. I'm sure everything will be fixed!
  6. Luka Leon Stabel Win User

why i can't update minecraft for windows to 1.20.72

hi,

its now march 24, and my minecraft bedrock for windows still wont update to 1.20.72.

the update wont show up, neither in the launcher or in microsoft store.

how to fix this?
  7. Emo Goggles Win User

Updating issues

also had same issue trying to update the xbox store. keeps saying needs update but wont go up in percent.
  8. kerima d Win User

well the updates back but it still wont complete just goes to 98 percent then stops so from now on no longer able to use the store still no one knows how to fix this cant get in touch with xbox they dont care it seems so can only use my account on here if
    i need to use any codes
  9. Natedagreat76 Win User

I think the same thing happened to me during the Battlefront II Beta time period. I was downloading the Beta and there was a Store update and while I got the Beta, the Store update appeared to go thru but the download was so fast that I didn't see if there
    was an issue or not. Now I go to click the Store or any Games with Gold tabs on my Xbox One S that only thing happens is the sound of activating the tile but nothing launches. Tech Support on Twitter said I had a Network issue but my Network is fine. I can
    play any games I have but cannot go into any Game, TV Show, or Movie to buy it from the console.
Thema:

1. My xbox Store wont Update - Similar Threads - Store wont Update

2. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  3. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  4. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  5. Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store wont update or install microsoft apps: Microsoft Store wont update or install Microsoft apps. I believe it needs to update itself to fix this but it cannot. I am trying to get xbox app after removing it because it was not working...
  6. Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and Xbox App wont update/install: Microsoft wont update and is just stuck saying "pending" and when it does say it is downloading it just stays at 1 percent. I just got this PC i tried to factory reset it did not work. And same...
  7. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  8. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  9. apps wont update windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    apps wont update windows store: i am unable to use the xbox app amazon prime app among others each needing an update and when going to the microsoft store I get an error for every app saying something went wrong on our end this...
  10. Gaming Services only 8kb and wont update from xbox app or microsoft store. Can anyone help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services only 8kb and wont update from xbox app or microsoft store. Can anyone help: I am unable to play games on my laptop. From the xbox app I am getting this message after trying to open a game I have installed or game I want to reinstall. Error 0x80080005 [img] [img]...