My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games...

Discus and support My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games or apps I have tried restarting the Xbox and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Wicked78, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Mr Wicked78
    Mr Wicked78 Guest

My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games...

My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games or apps I have tried restarting the Xbox and everything
    My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games... [​IMG]

:)

Mr Wicked78, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games or apps I have tried restarting the Xbox and everything

Hi Mr!

Sorry to hear about what happened.

Let's try to perform a factory reset on your console to remove potentially corrupted data or services on it. There's an option to keep your games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. tempoeoner Win User

ALL IS LOST

I get a unable to access try again error for gamepads , Microsoft store is stuck at 47 percent download and when I tried to check my storage for saved games I just get the continuous loading animation
  4. IceStorm III Win User

storage device

[quote user="ViewyChip23"]We just opened our Xbox 360 with kinect but are unable to play anything without a storage device?[/quote]All new 360s come with either a 4GB internal USB memory unit or a HDD. If yours isn't showing any storage at all, exchange
    it at your retailer.
  5. ENZ-F634E0AE-97DD-4D Win User

Xbox Live Not Running for Backwards Compatible Games

if its saying that you are unable to sign in/connect to xbox live try these steps as when this happened to me it managed to get it working again

- Close any back compat games that are running.

- Navigate to 'All settings' within the Xbox One guide.

- Within the 'System' settings, select Storage.

- Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Hopefully this helps!
  6. ThisisBusiness Win User

Past purchases on Xbox One Console from old account?

If it matters I think it has something to do with the Cloud Storage thing because it has a little cloud icon on one of the games in my library or whatever and says I can download it. So how can I clear my Cloud Storage off my Xbox One?
Thema:

1. My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games... - Similar Threads - storage saying has

2. Can’t download purchase. Says I have no storage when I have plenty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download purchase. Says I have no storage when I have plenty: I’m on Minecraft I bought a pack that was 117 mb and after purchasing it tells me I’m out of storage when I have a 5 terabyte extension. I also still had plenty of storage on my console and on the...
  3. What does it mean when it says a game needs "faster storage" when I try to download it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean when it says a game needs "faster storage" when I try to download it on...: So I've been trying to download next gen fifa 22 on my next gen xbox. I have been able to download one game on my external hardrive. My external hardrive fits all the requirements. But the games...
  4. My xboxe series x says it does not have enough storage to download a game despite having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxe series x says it does not have enough storage to download a game despite having...: It says that there is no room and i need to deleat the amount that the game is but even when i do nothing changes. 83988a46-6be2-4783-9bb0-c519b2cf98d7
  5. Cloud Storage says Offline asks me to sign in 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Storage says Offline asks me to sign in 360 games: I own an Xbox Series S ...I still enjoying playing Battlefield 1943 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 online multiplayer...I'm online signed in switch to Xbox 360 games and for 1943 it says Cloud...
  6. I cannot install games or update them because my Xbox says that I need more storage and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install games or update them because my Xbox says that I need more storage and...: I’ve tried to install many different games and it hasn’t worked. I hard reset my console and I was able to install one game and then the errors came up again. I’m just tryna play some games....
  7. Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this: My Xbox 360 has been acting up for the past to days it keeps telling me I have an updat but when I preform the update it says I have no storage to do so and when I check system storage it says no...
  8. Xbox error saying storage is full when it's not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error saying storage is full when it's not: I have a problem with saving to my series x, it's telling me I have to free up storage but I have more than enough, it happens on various games but one it happens nearly all the time....
  9. Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save...: hi, Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save your progress..." got lots of free space every where tried reinstalling Minecraft, export the world,...
  10. i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download destiny because it says my device is full yet it has 8 gb free of storage and ...: can you please tell me how to get a refund because i FRICKIN do not want to go to the store and buy it for more money f5f7b873-5e72-40ad-9a8f-c9a9dc790007