My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games...

Discus and support My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games or apps I have tried restarting the Xbox and everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Wicked78, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Mr Wicked78
    Mr Wicked78 Guest

My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games...

My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games or apps I have tried restarting the Xbox and everything
    My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games... [​IMG]

:)

Mr Wicked78, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Shane C1 Win User

My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games or apps I have tried restarting the Xbox and everything

Did what you said and when it tried to restart now it says something went wrong (system error: E102 00000C10 80070570). Now I cannot even load the Xbox so the advice was a bad move. Thanks anyway.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Mr!

Sorry to hear about what happened.

Let's try to perform a factory reset on your console to remove potentially corrupted data or services on it. There's an option to keep your games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  4. ROCKETZOMBIE77 Win User

Cannot Play Game (Call of Duty) Due To Installation\Update Issues.

I was unable to install the game, although I have enough storage with the external storage box plugged in. If I don't have it plugged in, I do not have enough storage to install the game on my internal storage. What do I do now, that this method has unfortunately not worked?
  5. tempoeoner Win User

ALL IS LOST

I get a unable to access try again error for gamepads , Microsoft store is stuck at 47 percent download and when I tried to check my storage for saved games I just get the continuous loading animation
  6. IceStorm III Win User

storage device

[quote user="ViewyChip23"]We just opened our Xbox 360 with kinect but are unable to play anything without a storage device?[/quote]All new 360s come with either a 4GB internal USB memory unit or a HDD. If yours isn't showing any storage at all, exchange
    it at your retailer.
Thema:

1. My Xbox storage is saying it has NaN percent storage and now it is unable to open any games... - Similar Threads - storage saying has

2. Where is my storage

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my storage: So I have 364GB to use on my console and my games and apps only combine to around 330GB but my xbox says I’ve used 99.9% of my storage, how does that make any sense?...
  3. Xbox one S digital external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S digital external storage: If I add an external storage to my Xbox one s all digital console, will I have to transfer games back and forth to be able to use them? Or does it work together, variations playing off of the...
  4. Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...: I've just been trying to install Quantum Break from the Xbox pc app with game pass and for some reason it keeps putting an error saying i need to free space even though i have more than enough...
  5. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  6. Less than it says on box storage wise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Less than it says on box storage wise: Hi so I was just downloading some games and my Xbox series S is saying that it has 83GB of 364GB instead of 512GB. Why b0bd0579-ff53-4bd2-aa3c-84dcb3f8bdd5
  7. When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my...: When I try to set my storage to my :D drive on the xbox games app it says I cant set my default folder to that folder and it says it on all of my folders. I have it set to where in general it goes...
  8. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  9. How do I stop Minecraft from saying “you are out of storage space and Minecraft is unable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop Minecraft from saying “you are out of storage space and Minecraft is unable...: After playing on my world for around 5 minutes, a pink and black checkered screen pops up displaying the text detailed in the questionI have tried everything from deleting Minecraft, making copies...
  10. My Xbox says it has 1.3tb of free storage and I have an external hard drive but still makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says it has 1.3tb of free storage and I have an external hard drive but still makes...: My Xbox says it has 1.3tb of free storage and I have an external hard drive but still makes me uninstall games to install new ones d7fd1393-5050-439f-ba5c-c651edc4a3b6