My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off

Discus and support My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I turn it off while downloading a few things and when i wake up it says stopped installing 35fcbf07-bca2-46eb-8ec4-63683d364093 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anthony Torres1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off

I turn it off while downloading a few things and when i wake up it says stopped installing

:)

Anthony Torres1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Anthony, let's run some tests, friend

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

after that, activate the standby function again to be able to download games while the console is off

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

Games

Hi

Yes my Xbox is turn off when it download

And I don't try to uninstall or cancel the download but I'm stop it for a minutes
  4. Rei-B7856166-2D88-43 Win User

saints row 2 and downloading issues

go to console settings, enable background downloads (continues to download a game when xbox is turned off)

go to memory and delete saints row 2

go to download history, start downloading saints row 2

wait until it reaches 2 or 3%

turn off xbox (this way the xbox mainly focuses on downloading the game)

wait until light on xbox to stop pulsing (when the light stops pulsing, it means it is done downloading something)

enjoy :D
  5. BHawk909 Win User

Background Downloads feature has not been working

Yes, I had the background download feature switched to on. When I have it switched on, it only has that green flashing light on for just three seconds then it completely turns off to where it stops the download. When the background download feature is off,
    after turning it off it just turns off completely.
  6. SoulSnipe3D Win User

Download error

If I go back to the home screen it notifies me that the downloads have stopped. If I turn the Xbox off completely, when I turn it back on it resumes the download but shortly stops after. And no progress is made. I also have really slow Internet but that
    has not been a problem for me in the past when downloading add-ons.
Thema:

1. My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off - Similar Threads - stops downloading things

2. My download always stops at around 200mb on the game pass pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download always stops at around 200mb on the game pass pc app.: Every time I try to install a game on Game Pass, it ends up looking like this. Stuck at around 200mb at 0mb/s. It did the same thing with Death Stranding just yesterday. My subscription is still...
  3. I’m trying to download forza horizon 2 for my Xbox One. It keeps saying “Instillation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download forza horizon 2 for my Xbox One. It keeps saying “Instillation Stopped”: It’s only for this game specifically. I’ve tried 2 other games and they downloaded just fine. Is there something I need to do in order to get it to download? Please let me know....
  4. Xbox one X download stopping issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X download stopping issue: Hello, my xbox one x keep stopping downloads and sometimes even freezes completely that i have to hard reset her. When turning on it shows me different error issues, E102 is the most common. It...
  5. im trying to download warzone 2 an every time it gets to 143.98mb it stops an ses...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im trying to download warzone 2 an every time it gets to 143.98mb it stops an ses...: im trying to download warzone 2 an every time it gets to 143.00mb it stops an ses installation stops e907ef68-cffb-4246-85c4-3391ff8e357e
  6. Next Gen games downloads keep stopping when I turn off the console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Next Gen games downloads keep stopping when I turn off the console.: Hello, I was emailing to talk about a problem I’ve been having and it started when I formatted my external hard drive and deleted all my games and now when I try to download any next gen title...
  7. Xbox randomly stop downloading and no errors showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly stop downloading and no errors showing up: I have never had this problem before. Xbox just stop downloading the game (Forza Horizon 5) after 5-10 minutes with absolutely no errors and download disappear, doesn't matter if console in rest...
  8. Xbox app stops downloading if I run any other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stops downloading if I run any other games: Windows 10 Ryzen 5 3600 21GB RAM RTX Series GPU Whenever I'm downloading or updating a game in the Gamepass PC app, if I try to run any other game in steam etc the download errors and stops....
  9. Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.

in XboX Insiders
    Game won’t download and keeps saying installation stopped.: Ok what happened is I’m trying to download a game, but it stops on a certain percentage, and says installation stopped. I have restarted, hard reset, waited a few days, changed from external to...
  10. When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i download a game after 5min it will say installation stopped ive tried alot of things ...: when i download a game it will say installation stopped i have tried alot of things and it still doesn't work is there anything else i can do about it? 2030a999-f248-4fd9-8ab8-665d4981ac60