My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off

Discus and support My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I turn it off while downloading a few things and when i wake up it says stopped installing 35fcbf07-bca2-46eb-8ec4-63683d364093 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anthony Torres1, Nov 23, 2022.

1. My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off

I turn it off while downloading a few things and when i wake up it says stopped installing

:)

Anthony Torres1, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Anthony, let's run some tests, friend

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

after that, activate the standby function again to be able to download games while the console is off

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

Games

Hi

Yes my Xbox is turn off when it download

And I don't try to uninstall or cancel the download but I'm stop it for a minutes
  4. Rei-B7856166-2D88-43 Win User

saints row 2 and downloading issues

go to console settings, enable background downloads (continues to download a game when xbox is turned off)

go to memory and delete saints row 2

go to download history, start downloading saints row 2

wait until it reaches 2 or 3%

turn off xbox (this way the xbox mainly focuses on downloading the game)

wait until light on xbox to stop pulsing (when the light stops pulsing, it means it is done downloading something)

enjoy :D
  5. BHawk909 Win User

Background Downloads feature has not been working

Yes, I had the background download feature switched to on. When I have it switched on, it only has that green flashing light on for just three seconds then it completely turns off to where it stops the download. When the background download feature is off,
    after turning it off it just turns off completely.
  6. SoulSnipe3D Win User

Download error

If I go back to the home screen it notifies me that the downloads have stopped. If I turn the Xbox off completely, when I turn it back on it resumes the download but shortly stops after. And no progress is made. I also have really slow Internet but that
    has not been a problem for me in the past when downloading add-ons.
Thema:

1. My Xbox stops downloading things when it turns off - Similar Threads - stops downloading things

2. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V download keeps on constantly stopping: Hello. So I got a physical copy of gta v for my Xbox series x which I got brand new and today I tried installing the game. It said gta online and it started to download. Later I saw a message that...
  6. Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It...: Trying to install RDR2 on my Xbox 1 but the download keeps stopping for some reason. It also says the game needs an update and I don't even have it installed yet 259bc5a7-f059-4b51-a564-dd1177a5afde
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  9. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  10. My downloads are stopping in the middle

in XBoX on Consoles
    My downloads are stopping in the middle: My downloads are stopping in the middle no matter which game I try to download. I have tried it on 2 brand new consoles series s and series x in the last 24 hours, can someone help I am running...