My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot

Discus and support My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my xbox couldn’t find my IP address and couldn’t connect to xbox live. After three days the problem solved itself, but now the problem is back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE BIG OL UNIT, Oct 18, 2020.

  1. My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot


    Recently my xbox couldn’t find my IP address and couldn’t connect to xbox live. After three days the problem solved itself, but now the problem is back and i want an immediate fix cause I don’t wanna wait three days and this **** doesnt happen with playstation.
    I can’t contact support because they “don’t have chats for this subject open” HELP ME!

    :)
     
    THE BIG OL UNIT, Oct 18, 2020
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot

    power of the xbox one, unplug, restart your router then start the xbox back up.
  3. Your Dead McFly Win User

    Xbox isn't able to find my IP address?

    Reset the router. Stick a pin/paperclip in the reset hole on back. It should reacquire IP.
  4. QuartzOP Win User

    my xbox keeps disconnecting every few minutes PLEASE ANY INFO HELPS

    sadly i’ve already tried both of those, unless there’s something im missing so just in case ill tell you what i did. first i’ve tried multiple ports on my router and its still happening. second i went into my xbox settings and changed my ip address to manual, adding a 100 to the last number. example (0.9 - 0.109) not my actual ip. please notify me if that isn’t right to make it a static ip
  5. WARTHOGWRATHMAR Win User

    Xbox Companion App Changed?

    I am entering the Xbox IP address and it has the same message "we are not able to find an Xbox One console with the IP address you provided".
  6. Joshua Macdonald Win User

    Game streaming

    I'be got all the settings correct and my problem is my pc isn't finding my xboxs ip address, my thought is it isn't finding it because one is on ethernet (wired) and the other is on wifi, therefore it thinks they are on seperate networks and can't find
    the ip address
Thema:

My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot

Loading...
  1. My Xbox still isn’t able to find my IP address after troubleshoot - Similar Threads - still isn’t able

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why isn’t cities skylines 2 still not on Xbox after over 2 years of “development”??

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t cities skylines 2 still not on Xbox after over 2 years of “development”??: This is stupid. While the first of this franchise was amazing and revolutionary, this game still has problems even after 2 years. Even the platform it was made for still has a whole magnitude of...
  9. Game share still isn’t working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share still isn’t working: I really need help on my call of duty black ops Cold War game share. I am game sharing with my dad. Please help me 8a46c844-c3d2-4d38-9e96-635404d8abcf
  10. My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats...

    in XboX Insiders
    My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats...: View Poll submitted by /u/Broken-armor [link] [comments]