My xbox slim won't connect to my internet wireless anymore..

Discus and support My xbox slim won't connect to my internet wireless anymore.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xobx slim was working find until a few days ago it just disconnected for no reason really & now it won't at all unless it's hooked up to the modem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Freak1393, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Freak1393
    Freak1393 Guest

My xobx slim was working find until a few days ago it just disconnected for no reason really & now it won't at all unless it's hooked up to the modem but, even them the signal isn't that great.. I still lag a bit even when the laptop is off. People been
    telling me the wireless thing burnt out but, to be honest I don't know what's wrong with it. I personally think its cause of someone else taking up more then they should.

I tried everything I could I even did restoring it from the whole RB LB X RB LB X thing or whatever & it still don't work..

The only think I didn't try is calling my internet place to like reset it or whatever

But, if it really is burnt out I would really like to know if I can like send it to Microsoft or something & they can fix it for me. I have done nothing to mod it either not even peal any stickers off or anything still looks bran new to be honest.

If anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

:)

Freak1393, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Is my x-box broken? Help?

I have a x-box 360 slim, I play all the time and it works fine. I bought x-box live recently but my xbox could not detect any wireless networks. The wireless network section said no networks or what ever. My friend told me my wireless finder must be broken.
    So i got a xbox 360 wireless adapter. Now my xbox finds the internet, my internet is the first one. I select it and my xbox won't connect to live I've tried a hundred times and it won't connect. Is my xbox's ability to connect to xbox live broken.

ScurvyLemming53, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Mr KDB
    Mr KDB Guest
    Xbox suddenly won't connect to wireless network

I'm not going to list all my info, but I've got the same issue. Flawless since forever, on an xbox slim, wireless connection. Today it won't connect...or it connects, then disconnects 10 seconds later. Talk Talk say my internet and wifi is fine...so, xbox?

Mr KDB, Jan 5, 2014
  4. My xbox slim won't connect to my internet wireless anymore..

whyayemincepie, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Have you thought that maybe it is a problem with your router?

Never had a problem with my console but am on my 3rd router.

Paraffin Alien, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Have you tried giving your router a reboot? Turn it of for 5-10 minutes and turn it back on and see if that helps My xbox slim won't connect to my internet wireless anymore.. :)

Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Mr KDB Win User

Xbox suddenly won't connect to wireless network

I'm not going to list all my info, but I've got the same issue. Flawless since forever, on an xbox slim, wireless connection. Today it won't connect...or it connects, then disconnects 10 seconds later. Talk Talk say my internet and wifi is fine...so, xbox?
  8. DanielMillan13 Win User

Xbox 360 slim slim says no wireless adapter

i have the same problem with my xbox slim it says "to use a wireless internet connection connect an xbox 360 wireless networking adapter to your console"
  9. noboundz Win User

Absolutely newbie who needs help

Your Xbox needs access to the internet to connect to Xbox LIVE. Just buying a router won't do anything.

-

If you have a Slim Xbox, or a wireless adaptor for an older model, then you'll be able to connect to LIVE provided a) there's wireless internet where you are, and b) you have the password to access it, if there is one.
  10. Dc r0cks 0n 500 Win User

I have an Xbox 360 that won't connect to my router

Same thing is happening to me my Xbox one s won't connect to my internet but will connect to a hotspot or being hard wired but still won't connect to the wireless after doing all the steps
  11. xXBirdNerd135Xx Win User

My xbox won't connect to the Internet anymore

Would resetting wipe all my save files? Is there any way around this?
Thema:

1. My xbox slim won't connect to my internet wireless anymore.. - Similar Threads - slim won't connect

2. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  3. Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox 360 slim let me sign into a downloaded account: Hello. So i was watching youtube on my XBOX 360 slim and I got a "signed out of XBOX live" so I tried to sign in and it didn't work so I just turned off the console for a little bit and then I...
  4. Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360 Slim won't update with patch for Original Xbox games: Just bought a Hard drive for my 360 Slim off amazon which said it was an official one. Ive since plugged it in and loaded up Halo 2 only to have it tell me i need to download an update. So i agree...
  5. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.: Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz...
  6. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84
  7. slim won't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    slim won't connect to xbox live: After being requested to start a new thread here http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/9/t/1817349.aspx here's a breif synopsis of my problems at the moment Today I...
  8. Xbox 360 Slim won't connect to WiFi in one room

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim won't connect to WiFi in one room: I bought this 2 years back and for a year it worked great. Then we moved and it wouldn't connect in our bedroom, but will connect in the garage, living room and other bedrooms, but not our room....
  9. My Xbox 360 Slim can find my wireless network but it won't connect to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim can find my wireless network but it won't connect to it.: It worked yesterday but when I tried to connect to it last night it wouldn't connect. Then this morning I tried to connect it again and again it didn't work. I have no idea what's wrong with it...
  10. XBOX 360 SLIM WON'T CONNECT TO WIFI

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 SLIM WON'T CONNECT TO WIFI: I bought an Xbox 360 slim used. The Xbox won't connect to my wifi. The Xbox dont show me any wirless, but if I plug the ethernet cable, internet work. What can I do ? Pleas help me...