My Xbox simply doesn’t work
Discus and support My Xbox simply doesn’t work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok where do i even start? my xbox is being incredibly slow my game has finished updating but it is stuck in my queue saying that it is at 100% also,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OBrown7, May 7, 2020.
Thema:
My Xbox simply doesn’t work
Loading...
-
My Xbox simply doesn’t work - Similar Threads - simply doesn’t
-
Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work
in XboX InsidersXbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the... -
Console doesn’t show up in manage devices
in XboX InsidersConsole doesn’t show up in manage devices: Hi I wanna remove my Xbox series x from the insider program but it doesn’t show up in manage devices on the app on the Xbo. Name and serial number is just blank. And yes I do have an account... -
Xbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.
in XboX InsidersXbox Dashboard doesn’t hide real name.: I stream on Twitch using a capture card. The other day, one of my viewers brought to my attention that the Xbox dashboard was showing my real name for everyone to see on stream. All my settings... -
I need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply...
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply...: I need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply disappeared, i try to reinstall the game and did not work. How can I restore my save? I searched the forums and... -
I can't launch Skyrim on PC, when I press "New Game" it simply crashes
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't launch Skyrim on PC, when I press "New Game" it simply crashes: So, I have made contact with the Bethesda support but they told me to contact Microsoft because apparently the problem has to do with my Microsoft account because when I tried to launch the game... -
Hy , I'm having a big.problem with my xbox series x , it just simply won't add any accounts.
in XboX InsidersHy , I'm having a big.problem with my xbox series x , it just simply won't add any accounts.: When I press sign in it loads for 2 seconds them the next screen won't show up.so I don't get a chance to type anything instead it just kinda glitches and goes back to home screen, now I have... -
0 to 8 strikes for simply defending myself from someone who has harassed me for months.
in XBoX Accessibility0 to 8 strikes for simply defending myself from someone who has harassed me for months.: May go on a small rant but I’m mentally drained and have to describe this whole situation, so 2 days ago I was just minding my business and my ex who has been harassing me for a very long time now... -
Xbox App simply won't install
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App simply won't install: I have been going crazy trying to install the Xbox app, and get gamepass on PC afterwards. I had it before on my older PC - I got a new PC this summer and never bothered with installing gamepass... -
What do I do if my game simply won’t update?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat do I do if my game simply won’t update?: As I attempted to open minecraft the game said it needed an update so I clicked update. However, it is now stuck and will not actually update the game even though it shows it in the queue. I can’t...