My Xbox shuts off after a couple seconds of loading into my single player world

Discus and support My Xbox shuts off after a couple seconds of loading into my single player world in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox is shutting off after I load into my single player Minecraft world. I play on the Xbox Series X and have no trouble when I play hive. It only... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Appropriate_Ad_7360, Jun 5, 2021.

1. My Xbox shuts off after a couple seconds of loading into my single player world

My Xbox is shutting off after I load into my single player Minecraft world. I play on the Xbox Series X and have no trouble when I play hive. It only recently started happening. I open the world and than a couple seconds of running around it literally turns of my Xbox. It happened 3 times so far. Is my world corrupted or something? I will cry.

submitted by /u/Appropriate_Ad_7360
    [link] [comments]

/u/Appropriate_Ad_7360, Jun 5, 2021
  2. RangerLee-623ADED4-1 Win User

Games from disc will not launch???

Got the fix, it does not need to be uninstalled, I had to clear the cache.

This is done by holder you finger over the xbox symbol on the console for 5 seconds, it shuts off, left it off for 30 seconds, turned it back on (since I have my tv connected via devices it shut off my tv during the boot up sequence after sending the on/off
    command lol)

After that, games loaded fine from disk. We had left the console on for about 3 days straight, so I figure I should shut it off more often.
  3. ZOMBIE98WARFARE Win User

Xbox One Youtube Caused Shutdown

I am having the same problem I have been trying all kinds of different stuff and still when I go onto YouTube it will load the home of YouTube for a couple of seconds and then it will shut off my Xbox. This problem needs to be fixed like now!!!
  4. xxxxSLAYAxxxx Win User

Youtube Crashing

Same here. Loads up youtube and my console shuts off every single time. Please fix this XBL
  5. AaronJ 21 Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

So I was just trying some things to troubleshoot the online/splitscreen glitch. I was able to start a single player online game, and then have a second profile join for splitscreen after the world loaded. Just hit the A button on the second controller and
    select the profile from the menu that pops up. Hopefully this workaround helps someone out.
  6. OccupiedFawn601 Win User

Green loading screen stuck

As a follow up to my "green" loading screen, I was able to get it to finally work by re-starting my system multiple times.

I would turn it off by holding my finger down on the power button on the console until it shut off, then I would unplug the power cord for about 30 seconds. Then I would turn everything on again. After about 7 times doing this is finally kicked over to
    the new dashboard. I did have to leave the "green" loading screen on for a couple of minutes though.

I hope that helps someone!
Thema:

My Xbox shuts off after a couple seconds of loading into my single player world

1. My Xbox shuts off after a couple seconds of loading into my single player world - Similar Threads - shuts off couple

2. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  3. x box x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box x shutting off: Hi, I have a sine wave power converter 110V , 400w in my truck....I plug in the monitor and the X box series X. I use my iphone hot spot to get on my game. Everything works in the menus,...
  4. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  5. Why is my series x shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series x shutting off: whenever I play rainbow six seige the console just shuts off randomly I spent way to much for the console to not run properly and I have tried all the trouble shoot methods it just really...
  6. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  7. Xbox keeps shutting off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps shutting off.: My Xbox series x keeps shutting off. It occurred on previous one now on brand new. Have fan and well ventilated. I’m thinking could it be my internet. It’s fiber optic and my connection is IPv4....
  8. Fan ramps up then shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fan ramps up then shuts off: My Xbox has been off for a couple of weeks now and whenever I give it power, after a couple seconds the fan ramps up to full power and the Xbox shuts off, Sometimes it just completely powers off...
  9. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  10. My original Xbox One is shutting off just like the Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    My original Xbox One is shutting off just like the Series X.: I try playing games but the power shuts off randomly. I’ve seen others posts about the Xbox One X but I haven’t seen any for the original ones. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated....