My Xbox shows this static screen

Discus and support My Xbox shows this static screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How come when I start up my Xbox series s this screen shows up and I hear the start up theme but that's it it doesn't load up menu or anything any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrippledHead, Oct 28, 2022.

  1. CrippledHead
    CrippledHead Guest

    My Xbox shows this static screen


    How come when I start up my Xbox series s this screen shows up and I hear the start up theme but that's it it doesn't load up menu or anything any suggestions or help on the situation will help
    My Xbox shows this static screen [​IMG]


    :)
     
    CrippledHead, Oct 28, 2022
    #1
  2. toddbender Win User

    Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

    I am having the same problem only that is how my game shows on my main screen. I am streaming it to my computer so I can use my G933's. When I first clicked on start icon it was normal then screen had complete static in smaller screen for five seconds then
    stayed small. I was also playing music off a usb and while game is up and streaming I would have static with my music.
  3. Character Win User

    Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.

    You know the little short video that plays on an xbox one x before the xbox green screen logo? Thats when its static/snowy. Then it shows the normal xbox logo. When trying to use any video streaming app is when all i see is green screen with audio.

    I tried what you suggested, it went to 680x680 like you said but it only dispayed the static/snowy screen in lower quality and still experienced the green screen with audio only on netflix and hulu.
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

    Static Screen

    Hey peterhump! If you believe the console is behaving in a way it shouldn't, I would suggest taking it back to the retailer you purchased it from. Thanks!
  5. Dowling Hamrick Win User

    Xbox One without Kinect Green Screen

    after another 30 minutes the Xbox One had a screen of static and then the screen went to black.
  6. Aurans Win User

    Xbox One Screen Static

    Been having the same problem intermittently. The tech contact had me reinstall the latest update via a flash drive. I'll see how that works.
Thema:

My Xbox shows this static screen

Loading...
  1. My Xbox shows this static screen - Similar Threads - shows static screen

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  7. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  8. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  9. Game freezes and shows static screen the dashboards me home? This and Fortnite are the only...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezes and shows static screen the dashboards me home? This and Fortnite are the only...: I have the Xbox series s digital only version. All of my other games work except for call of duty black ops 6/warzone and fortnite. My game will freeze then I get a static screen and my game...
  10. Xbox series x showing static on LG OLED

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x showing static on LG OLED: Xbox series x is connected to the LG OLED via the Xbox series x 2.0 HDMI cable. Yet for streaming apps, YouTube, a game or two the screen goes to static. Sometimes it goes away on its own and...