My xbox shows i have 0 friends online but on xbox app it says i have plenty online

Discus and support My xbox shows i have 0 friends online but on xbox app it says i have plenty online in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My xbox say that i have 0 friends online. I cant join any parties, message anyone or even view posts for games. I have tried hard restarting my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by max None ya business, Nov 2, 2022.

1. My xbox shows i have 0 friends online but on xbox app it says i have plenty online

My xbox say that i have 0 friends online. I cant join any parties, message anyone or even view posts for games. I have tried hard restarting my xbox and even removing my account and reinstalling it. Nothing is working. Please help!

:)

max None ya business, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

My xbox shows i have 0 friends online but on xbox app it says i have plenty online

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. Boneuss Win User

Friends List wont work on xbox one (2019)

on xbox one it says i have 0 friends online. I click it and it says find more friends, but when i use the computer app it shows my friends.
  4. ClaytonDaniels1 Win User

Xbox not functioning properly with friends or party chat

My Xbox says I have 0 friends online, then after a while they start reappearing, but usually by the third friend online they go back to 0. Also, I can hear people in parties and I’ve reset completely. Please help!
    I have had the same problem and they say it is fixed but it still says 0 friends, when my friend sent me a picture that shows a ton of people online.
  5. Grosheq Win User

Since last preview update my friends list does not update. Constantly 37 people online.

Addition: On xbox.com friends are shown correctly. On my Xbox App on Android it shows 0 friends online.
  6. xx iFoggz xx Win User

xbox one dashboard issues with regards to friends list

well the odd thing is i goto my profile on xnd it says i have the amount of friends that i do and is correct its only in the xbox menu itself when u goto People -> friends it says there are 0 friends online and in there it shows no friends at all. only
    place its broken
Thema:

1. My xbox shows i have 0 friends online but on xbox app it says i have plenty online - Similar Threads - shows friends online

2. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  3. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  4. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  5. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...
  6. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  7. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  8. Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends show as offline on Minecraft but my switch says that they are online playing Minecraft.: Hello! On my nintendo friends list, it says that my friends are playing Minecraft, but when I start playing Minecraft to join them, their name doesn't show up in my friends list and when I start...
  9. When my friend are online but when I click on them it shows they're not

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When my friend are online but when I click on them it shows they're not: I was playing normally with my friends then I got off. But when I get back on my Xbox to play with my friends it showed me that they were online but I click on them and it showed that they were...
  10. All my friends show as offline every though they are online

in XboX Insiders
    All my friends show as offline every though they are online: I was planning on playing minecraft with friends tonight but on the Xbox app it says all of them are offline. I went into minecraft and it said I had no friends on there and when u tried to join a...