my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games

Discus and support my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i redeemed a £15 gift card and everything went through a normal my account in settings the page shows i have £15.50 when i try to spend it on any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by G.Waite, Feb 5, 2021.

  1. G.Waite
    G.Waite Guest

    my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games


    i redeemed a £15 gift card and everything went through a normal

    my account in settings the page shows i have £15.50

    when i try to spend it on any game my account only shows i have £0.50

    :)
     
    G.Waite, Feb 5, 2021
    #1
  2. AlexGora1 Win User

    Balance gift card turkey

    i got a gift card from a firend from turkey i set my region to turkey but is not working and it covers the entire price. And the gift card is in my account but i cant spend it
  3. CoolFlea216 Win User

    Deals

    Amazon sells it for $57 and they give you $25 off a 1 year subscription to Xbox Live.

    Toys R Us is Giving a $15 gift card with a purchase of any game priced $59.99 or higher or a $40 gift card if you purchase 2 games priced $59.99 or higher. Their also giving away a toy Jeep and a poster.

    Kmart gives you $15 off your next game purchase if you spend $40, $50 off if you spend $110, but you have to use it between 11/13 and 11/23. They also give you I think $20 off a 4000 Microsoft Points card.
  4. Warjax Win User

    Join Xbox Live Gold

    Hi, Use a debit/credit card or PayPal or buy a Live card, as you cannot you a gift card to purchase Xbox Live Gold.

    You can use your $15 gift card to purchase games, map packs, music, movies and TV shows
  5. Vijay_Verma Win User

    Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

    Hi FeliciaCarpenter1

    I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

    Yes, it can be used on Microsoft game or Microsoft Store purchases also.

    What can you buy with an Xbox Gift Card?

    You can get the latest games, movies, and TV shows on Xbox, top games and apps on Windows, and devices like Xbox consoles and bundles at Microsoft Store online.

    Where can I spend a gift card?

    Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, your gift card balance is available to spend when you shop at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores.

    Source -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...


    Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.
  6. FeliciaCarpenter1 Win User

    Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

    Hi

    I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

    Yes, it can be used on Microsoft game or Microsoft Store purchases also.

    What can you buy with an Xbox Gift Card?

    You can get the latest games, movies, and TV shows on Xbox, top games and apps on Windows, and devices like Xbox consoles and bundles at Microsoft Store online.

    Where can I spend a gift card?

    Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, your gift card balance is available to spend when you shop at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores.

    Source -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...


    Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.
    to be clear I can use the xbox gift card on this particular game?
Thema:

my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games

Loading...
  1. my xbox shows £15 from a gift card but cant spend it on any games - Similar Threads - shows £15 gift

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. The Minecraft 15 years anniversary cape doesn't show up on my library on java edition.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft 15 years anniversary cape doesn't show up on my library on java edition.: I have claimed the 15 years anniversary cape. And at first thought it doesn't show up on java just like the twitch and TikTok capes but then I join hypixel and saw many people already having it,...
  10. How can I make WWE NXT a active show in WWE Universe in WWE 2K 15?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I make WWE NXT a active show in WWE Universe in WWE 2K 15?: How can I make WWE NXT a active show in WWE Universe in WWE 2K 15? I created WWE NXT and put it on the calender for every week but I'm unable playing WWE NXT in universe mode why?...