my xbox servers are frozen

Discus and support my xbox servers are frozen in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can play games with other people but my friends list has been the same since yesterday and i cant get invites to parties and games. i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bam Young, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Bam Young
    Bam Young Guest

I can play games with other people but my friends list has been the same since yesterday and i cant get invites to parties and games. i tried unplugging my xbox but i think its just an account issue

:)

Bam Young, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Bam, this error is due to a network error or a software bug, my friend.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. RMN OliOmi Win User

Party Chat Issue

Are the servers down right now? My friends list is frozen and i can't join parties.
  4. CuRSeD Sxtan Win User

My Xbox is frozen but not frozen

I had this same problem tonight. There was a major outage in the south east of the United States and a few other minor outages. It only effected some accounts, but not all of them. What i did to get the problem resolved was to hard reset my Xbox, and internet,
    and then I just kept trying until it worked. It took me about 25-30 minutes before it was working for me. This is also a rare occurrence and does not happen often. If your problem is not resolved tonight, the hopefully Microsoft will have the problem fixed
    by tomorrow. If you have any follow up questions, you can go to https://support.xbox.com/ or email Microsoft.

P.S.

If you go to the link, it will tell you that some people are experiencing problems and how you might be able to fix it.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. Desedido Mohabal Jr. Win User

My Xbox is frozen but not frozen

6. LegendOfGta Win User

Can't connect to free mode

It's very possible that the original server you were playing on was frozen by the modder. I don't know to the extent of what happens after someone tries to join a frozen lobby, so I'm not one-hundred percent sure of the effects. Most likely though, two things
    occur: 1) You get frozen upon entering said lobby or 2) You are denied access to the [now] frozen lobby.
Thema:

1. my xbox servers are frozen - Similar Threads - servers are frozen

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  4. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  5. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  6. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  7. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  8. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  9. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  10. Friend's game is frozen on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend's game is frozen on locating server: So I was planning on starting a realm on minecraft using a world my friends and I are really attached to. It had a great spawn, had all the biomes we wanted, had amazing places to build and now...