my xbox servers are frozen

Discus and support my xbox servers are frozen in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can play games with other people but my friends list has been the same since yesterday and i cant get invites to parties and games. i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bam Young, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Bam Young
    Bam Young Guest

I can play games with other people but my friends list has been the same since yesterday and i cant get invites to parties and games. i tried unplugging my xbox but i think its just an account issue

:)

Bam Young, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Bam, this error is due to a network error or a software bug, my friend.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. RMN OliOmi Win User

Party Chat Issue

Are the servers down right now? My friends list is frozen and i can't join parties.
  4. CuRSeD Sxtan Win User

My Xbox is frozen but not frozen

I had this same problem tonight. There was a major outage in the south east of the United States and a few other minor outages. It only effected some accounts, but not all of them. What i did to get the problem resolved was to hard reset my Xbox, and internet,
    and then I just kept trying until it worked. It took me about 25-30 minutes before it was working for me. This is also a rare occurrence and does not happen often. If your problem is not resolved tonight, the hopefully Microsoft will have the problem fixed
    by tomorrow. If you have any follow up questions, you can go to https://support.xbox.com/ or email Microsoft.

P.S.

If you go to the link, it will tell you that some people are experiencing problems and how you might be able to fix it.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. Desedido Mohabal Jr. Win User

My Xbox is frozen but not frozen

6. LegendOfGta Win User

Can't connect to free mode

It's very possible that the original server you were playing on was frozen by the modder. I don't know to the extent of what happens after someone tries to join a frozen lobby, so I'm not one-hundred percent sure of the effects. Most likely though, two things
    occur: 1) You get frozen upon entering said lobby or 2) You are denied access to the [now] frozen lobby.
Thema:

1. my xbox servers are frozen - Similar Threads - servers are frozen

2. Minecraft server on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft server on console: I own a Minecraft smp that recently moved from a relm to a full on server however our console players can't join i was wondering if they was a fix for my issue 42aaaecc-341a-474a-adef-277c93c8f7f8
  3. Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite issue - Can't connect to online servers (Game pass): Hi, I am having an issue with connecting to the Halo online servers. It worked with no issue until mid September, at which point I have not been able to connect to the online servers at all -...
  4. Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360?...: Why can’t I join my friends, invite friends, and play servers on minecraft on my Xbox 360? It says I set up my Microsoft account wrong and I fix it and now I made a new one and it still doesn’t...
  5. PDP Control Hub app "The application experienced a server error". How I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PDP Control Hub app "The application experienced a server error". How I fix this?: Hi there. I recently bought a PDP controller. It works great but when I try to update it in the PDP Control Hub app it keeps showing "The application experienced a server error." and won't allow...
  6. Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication with the Xbox network servers has been interrupted (#х41 cd2b15f8d2c586)...: I can not join multiplayer games on the newest mw2, I can’t join Warzone games this issue has been the same for the past 5 days. Iv tried restarting Xbox, Xbox reset, re installed while mw2 game,...
  7. Server Connectivity is Blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Connectivity is Blocked: Hello, Forza Horizon 4 is not able to find a new Horizon life session. The root cause of this seems to that Server Connectivity is blocked in XBOX live multiplayer settings. [img] I have...
  8. i just got black ops cold war and im already banned from the servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got black ops cold war and im already banned from the servers: i just got my copy of bocw, and as i try to sign into my Activision account it just tells me ive been banned from their servers. 09c979a3-6d1d-482a-b167-a630016210d7
  9. Why aren’t your servers working for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren’t your servers working for mw2?: Servers aren’t working. A lot of people are having issues. Is this something you can fix? asap? 03d419f6-d67b-4590-88fc-c58f0b631ec6
  10. Friend's game is frozen on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend's game is frozen on locating server: So I was planning on starting a realm on minecraft using a world my friends and I are really attached to. It had a great spawn, had all the biomes we wanted, had amazing places to build and now...