My Xbox serise S is overheating when off?

Discus and support My Xbox serise S is overheating when off? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox serise S is overheating when off. I have not loaded any games at this point. The power cable is pluged in but the unit has been off ie no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Venter1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. My Xbox serise S is overheating when off?

My Xbox serise S is overheating when off.

I have not loaded any games at this point.

The power cable is pluged in but the unit has been off ie no lights and was turned off with the controller menu.

however the units is very very hot and the main fan is not turning on its tritching like its getting intamitant power.

Is this a hardwear issue sowtwear issue or a worrenty clame situation. please help.

:)

Daniel Venter1, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Daniel, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

This does sound like a serious issue and you should definitely look into a repair. You can set one up at https://account.microsoft.com/devices. Once set up and you receive your shipping label via email you can pack up the console

Please be sure to send only the console and nothing else as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Series S overheating

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Mohammad, when it says that your S Series is overheating, it turns off and the console shows the overheating warning?

Or when you are playing and depending on the game and room temperature the console fan increases the rotation and makes more noise than normal?
  4. Blake Parson Win User

WHAT DOSE THIS MEAN

yes but i do have an xbox serise x and that is bedrock edition but will the message effect my worlds on the xbox?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Has any one had issues with Xbox Series S overheating? I am on my 3rd console and have had same issue with all 3 with no help or good results from Microsoft.

What games are you playing when it turns off? Because it sounds like it’s going to protect mode are you playing call of duty, NBA?

If you don’t get a message saying it’s overheated, it’s not overheated. Consouls especially tiny ones like series S are going to get hot. They are designed to get hot and it’s not a matter of concern.
  6. MarkFry3 Win User

how do i get my green screen to work with my xbox serise x

yeah how do i get it to work on the xbox serise x
Thema:

1. My Xbox serise S is overheating when off? - Similar Threads - serise overheating off

2. SERIS X won't install or download any games purchased from store or through game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    SERIS X won't install or download any games purchased from store or through game pass: Tried game pass, couldn't install game, tried buying game, can't I stall game. Tried switching off and on again, restarting router, etc,etc. Want to throw it out of the window at present. 4...
  3. Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft loading screen cursor do not move or click on Seris X?: Minecraft wont let me click anything and i wanted to ppay with my friend but it wont click off 791db010-e95a-44b0-bc9a-5e03de3669b0
  4. My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and...: My new Xbox seris s is stuck on preparing console 50%, I’ve done the troubleshoot thing and full factory reset twice and the Xbox power off cycle thing, is someone able to help me with this...
  5. How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I set xbox seris s up with my Dell st2220L monitor?: So I got a xbox seris s and I have a dell st2220L monitor that "Should" work with my xbox but it's not dose the dell st2220L not support xbox new gens also its connected to a pc as well could that...
  6. Is the Xbox Seris X even worth it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Seris X even worth it?: I currently have the Xbox One. My boyfriend has the ONE X (not the X Series) and I need to upgrade my Xbox one for MANY reasons, but I wanna know if the Xbox X Series is even worth it? Like, will...
  7. buy Mortal Kombat Digitaly for xbox seris S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buy Mortal Kombat Digitaly for xbox seris S: I have an Xbox Series S and I've always wanted Mortal Kombat 9 but since it's digital only, I can't get it. I don't have and never had an Xbox 360 . please help me .. i love mortalkombat 9...
  8. I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount: I am not paying 30$ for grand theft auto 5 I bought stander edition and I got disc with me. I am not paying 60$ for kingdom hearts again it’s 5 or 10 years old no new freaking content . I am not...
  9. my seris X died randomly after getting it in August

in XboX Insiders
    my seris X died randomly after getting it in August: My xbox was on my games and app and shut off randomly. I thought maybe it was cause it was afk for awhile. It popped and started smoking from the vents. Tomorrow I'm calling microsoft about a...
  10. Xbox seris X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seris X: I bought a series X and im installing games on the new xbox. my old xbox one has a instant mode that lets me turn the xbox off while the games are installing. does the xbox series x have a mode...