My Xbox Series X won’t turn on if I use Controller to turn on the console

Discus and support My Xbox Series X won’t turn on if I use Controller to turn on the console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, When I try and turn my xbox series x on with the controller the power button on console flashes on and off just like the controller, and then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cyberRakan, Jul 1, 2022.

1. My Xbox Series X won’t turn on if I use Controller to turn on the console

Hi all, When I try and turn my xbox series x on with the controller the power button on console flashes on and off just like the controller, and then console turns off as well as the controller. But have no issues when I push the power button on console first, then after console is on I push the controller home button and connects straight away. Is this issue been reported ? ( Alpha -skip member )

submitted by /u/cyberRakan
    [link] [comments]

/u/cyberRakan, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox Series X double starts

Hi,

I have an xbox series x. When turning the xbox on with a controller the system will turn on then immediately turn off and start again.
    Does this happen if you use the console on/off button?

Is the console OS and the controller firmware up to date?
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Do I need a new controller?

Hello ÚÑKÑØẄÑ ©, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X controller. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

Restart your Xbox console: Press and hold the power button on your Xbox console until it turns off. Next, disconnect the Xbox Series X from its power source. Turn off the Xbox controller and remove its batteries. Finally, connect and turn on your Xbox Series X.

Restart the controller: Press and hold the power button on the controller for several seconds until it turns off. Then turn it back on.

Pair the controller with the console again: Press and hold the sync button on the console until the power button flashes. Then, press and hold the sync button on the controller until the lights on the controller flash.

Best regards.
  4. TUHm8er86 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

Hello, I've done this and it still is a constant issue. I have to restart the console with by using the controller and memory of turning it off, or using the button on my series x.
  5. jeremiah busby Win User

How do I get my series x console to control TV?

I have tried turning everything off and disconnected everything, turned on the tv and connected the xbox to the amp and connected the amp to the tv making sure I plugged in to a arc input and turned that on I made sure the hdmi control on my amp was turned on my xbox will turn my amp on but my amp won't control my tv my old one s console had option to separately control both tv and amp but my series x console only has one option for cec control
  6. Jaedon F Win User

Why did my elite controller stop working on my Xbox and won’t turn off or do anything even when I unplug my Xbox

My console is the Xbox series X. My controller stopped working last night while I was playing a game and it said reconnect controller but it was still on. I’ve tried holding the pairing button but nothing happened. I’ve tried taking it out of range of my Xbox to see if it would shut off. I’ve tried restarting and unplugging my Xbox. But my elite controller still has the light on and won’t do anything. Even the button to change paddle presets isn’t turning those lights on.
Thema:

My Xbox Series X won’t turn on if I use Controller to turn on the console

1. My Xbox Series X won’t turn on if I use Controller to turn on the console - Similar Threads - Series won’t turn

2. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  5. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  6. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  7. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox series 2 elite controller turn on: My Xbox series 2 elite controller just stopped working today and idk what to do bb9108a5-2041-47e5-8bae-736472097920
  9. My Series S keeps turning off/won’t turn on

in XboX Insiders
    My Series S keeps turning off/won’t turn on: As the title says my Series S either won’t turn on or is turning off repeatedly I’m not sure which. Every time I hit the power button it “turns on” but no controller connects and it doesn’t...
  10. My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...: My Xbox series S is trying to update as soon as I turn it on but the only wifi network I have access to requires me to accept the terms and conditions but the console won’t let me get that far...