My xbox series x won't let met create or join an Xbox love party how can I fix this?

Discus and support My xbox series x won't let met create or join an Xbox love party how can I fix this? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; It's started yesterday I've tried checking nat type Reseting router and checking internet status alos rest xbox and have logged in and out of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BradenVotaw, Nov 8, 2022.

1. BradenVotaw
    BradenVotaw Guest

My xbox series x won't let met create or join an Xbox love party how can I fix this?

It's started yesterday I've tried checking nat type

Reseting router and checking internet status alos rest xbox and have logged in and out of my account

:)

BradenVotaw, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi BradenVotaw,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to create and create a party. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Xbox Party is closely related to Xbox Network and also to account's privacy. In that case, we would like to make sure you are enabled and not blocked in two things related to your party.

1. You mentioned that you checked your NAT Type. May we ask what your NAT Type is?
    2. Also, did you see any error message or code like Double NAT detected, 0x89231906, Can’t get a Teredo IP address, NAT Type: Unavailable, Teredo is unable to qualify, UPnP not successful?
    3. Do you mind checking if your account's privacy under Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety has allowed the following green box items on screenshot below? How about the read box ones, are they allowed? Link: Xbox Account - Profile (xbox.com)

[​IMG]

If you are a member of Microsoft Family and cannot see your account's privacy, permission to allow these items will be your Microsoft Family's organizer. Please let them know that you are trying to join and create an Xbox Party and those permissions needed to be allowed. Support article: Start a party on Xbox | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. TaylorVanCamp Win User

Friends list

It won't let me join parties either. Restarted my xbox live 5 times and still nothing. I like how the status says it's fixed but it's really not!
  5. AhsanKhan47 Win User

Got my son a new xbox series s today and it won't work.

Looking forward to them fixing it since I just got my Xbox Series X today and It won't let me use the store.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Next Gen Parties and Current Gen (technically old gen now)

yes you can join parties.

I wouldnt call the xbox one old gen as the series x is just an upgrade.
Thema:

1. My xbox series x won't let met create or join an Xbox love party how can I fix this? - Similar Threads - series won't let

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  4. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  5. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  6. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  7. Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?: So as the question states, my Xbox is refusing to let me install disc offline, first I tried with call of duty advanced warfare and it wouldn't install, I thought oh disc must be broken. However,...
  8. Xbox Series X Won't Start, Won't Let Me Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won't Start, Won't Let Me Factory Reset: My Xbox Series X is giving me trouble. I tried turning it on, and it said there was an error: "Something Went Wrong" "System Error: E100 00000703 80910002" and there's nothing I can do about it....
  9. How can u chat on Xbox one series s on roblox it won't let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can u chat on Xbox one series s on roblox it won't let me: Idk how to get chat to work in roblox on Xbox 1 series s c35d6791-f248-4466-aa15-18a5f4c90d84
  10. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082