my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in

Discus and support my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I unplugged in my ethernet cable into another device then replugged it into my xbox and it keeps saying that it will not connect to live. Then if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jonxboxseriesx, Jan 4, 2023.

1. my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in

I unplugged in my ethernet cable into another device then replugged it into my xbox and it keeps saying that it will not connect to live. Then if I take it out, it connects to the wifi and connects to live immediately. I've reset my xbox and I've tried using other cables but nothing works. It will not let me connect to the internet at all.

:)

jonxboxseriesx, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonxboxseriesx, you mention that you did a reset on your console, could you tell me what kind of reset you did exactly?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

No, it's not possible to use an Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S controller on an Xbox 360 even connected with a wire.
  4. Ubervelt Win User

Xbox One X Won't Connect to Xbox Live

I have had this problem as well only with my Xbox One X. My original Xbox One worked fine, but after I upgraded to an X it would sometimes take ages to connect to xbox live, on a wired or wireless connection, it doesn't matter. Sometimes it comes straight
    up, other times it takes a minute or two, and rarely it wont connect at all. Setting a static IP address seems to work, but I shouldn't have to do that.
  5. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
  6. MrSnrub Win User

I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the 360 not on the Xbox One.

How do I reset the network the 360 connections whne im on the Xbox ONe??
Thema:

1. my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in - Similar Threads - series wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  4. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  5. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  6. Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 blinking and wont connect: my xbox elite controller series 2 disconnected, is blinking and will not reconnext to my xbox series x, ive tried rebooting and all the usual troubleshooting.. the controller and xbox are about a...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc: Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc with a usb-c cord and the xbox button keeps flashing and wont connect on bluetooth either 7aa901d7-8702-4c78-ba21-2cc5e4476f3f
  8. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont connect to PC via USB: Need help with my Xbox elite series 2 controller, it stopped connecting via USB cable. It can still connect through Bluetooth. Any help is appreciated. 4f3707cd-df81-4014-a291-0f03a91d4be0
  10. My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it...: My wifi had shut down and after restarting it my Xbox series s wont connect to wifi and it says the password is wrong but I am entering the right one, what can I do to fix that?...