My xbox series x won’t connect to my roku tv

Discus and support My xbox series x won’t connect to my roku tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox has been working for a long time but then my brother moved it to his room to play fall guys with his friend but he said it didn’t work so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Seth Davis1, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Seth Davis1
    Seth Davis1 Guest

So my xbox has been working for a long time but then my brother moved it to his room to play fall guys with his friend but he said it didn’t work so I moved it back to my room and is says No signal (is it on?)

:)

Seth Davis1, Aug 23, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Seth! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your console.

• Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 3 minutes.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

• If that doesn't work, please answer the following questions:

- To clarify, is your console's power button lit up while the screen says "no signal"?

- Do you have any external devices plugged into your console?

- Besides what I mentioned above, have you already tried something to fix this? if you have, could you tell me what you've tried so far?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. Dizzintut Win User

2 years and they haven't fixed this!!??

All I know is that the only console I own that has this problem is my Xbox Series X. I have no other issues with anything else. My phone, my roku, my ps5, my switch. Everything else connects to my network just fine. This is a problem the Xbox Series X has had since it came out.
  4. Harshasan Win User

Xbox Series X not connecting properly to Boost Mobile Hotspot

My Xbox Series X isnt connecting to my boost mobile portable hotspot. It keeps kicking me offline and telling me i have a double nat. I just got the hotspot yesterday. Its a coolpad surf with 50gb of high speed data. My computer phone tv roku everything
    else works great on it. I even tried booting every device off except the xbox. Idk what to do
    Hi
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox One won’t connect to Roku TV

Hey Cheezy

Thank you for letting us know about this additional detail.

In regards to this question, unless they somehow damaged the HDMI ports on the back of the console, I'm not sure that they would have induced the
    disturbance that is currently occurring.

As you have already attempted using different cords, TVs and even tried to boot in low res mode, If it was anything that was caused by someone in your home, you would have been able to dial down on that easily based on the troubleshooting steps taken.

The only other options we have available would be to keep trying to boot in low-res or set-up that service order for your device.
  6. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox One won’t connect to Roku TV

I have one more question i just thought about. Yesterday my xbox was working perfectly fine then that night, might sister and her friends were using the tv i use to play xbox on. Is it possible they could have done something to make my xbox do all this.
Thema:

1. My xbox series x won’t connect to my roku tv - Similar Threads - series won’t connect

2. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  3. Series x won’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x won’t connect to live: Went to tun on series x and won’t connect to Xbox network… I did a wired test network connection and it says console connected to internet can’t watch disney + or play anything online the Home...
  4. Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in and won’t connect to WiFi: Xbox series X thinks there’s an Ethernet cable plugged in when there isn’t and won’t connect to WiFi. Tried restarting, changing network settings, wiggling an Ethernet cable in and unplugging it...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  6. Series S won’t connect to home WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S won’t connect to home WiFi: Before a couple days ago my Xbox ran normally for the past 3 years but then it just disconnected from my home WiFi and won’t connect again but all my other devices such as my phone are connected...
  7. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  8. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  9. Xbox Series S Controller won’t connect to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller won’t connect to my Xbox one: I’m trying to connect a next gen controller to my Xbox one. It works, but then it constantly disconnects. Does anybody know what could be the issue or had this issue?...
  10. My sons g923 connects to his series x won’t work, when we connect it the wheel spins but we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons g923 connects to his series x won’t work, when we connect it the wheel spins but we...: Trouble connecting g923 to Xbox x 208fba5e-e859-44f7-944e-29c7136b04f8