My xbox series x will not let me download games as it keeps coming up with free up space....

Discus and support My xbox series x will not let me download games as it keeps coming up with free up space.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried to request a call back to help and it tells me xbox has a issue and try again later... it's been 4 days of trying to get help. It's really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lukeeverett7001, Nov 4, 2022.

1. My xbox series x will not let me download games as it keeps coming up with free up space....

I've tried to request a call back to help and it tells me xbox has a issue and try again later... it's been 4 days of trying to get help. It's really starting to get annoying now. I can't play a game I bought.

:)

lukeeverett7001, Nov 4, 2022
  2. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
  3. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

My xbox series x will not let me download games as it keeps coming up with free up space. However I have 1tb free space. I've tried everything to fix it but nothing works.

If the restore doesn't fix it, test with other games if the problem persists, ask for repair.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

My xbox series x will not let me download games as it keeps coming up with free up space. However I have 1tb free space. I've tried everything to fix it but nothing works.

6. Ironwilled Win User

Gamer Tag Character Increase

With the Xbox Series X coming up and all the improvements that Microsoft keeps making to their system, maybe this will be one of them as well.
Thema:

My xbox series x will not let me download games as it keeps coming up with free up space....

1. My xbox series x will not let me download games as it keeps coming up with free up space.... - Similar Threads - series let download

2. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  3. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  4. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  5. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  6. Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x: I bought a game drive ssd as someone told me I could just install games in it and still be able to play but now that I install a game and I try to play it, it tells me that I need to transfer it...
  7. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  8. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  9. My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s is saying it’s not compatible with starfield it won’t even let me download...: It keeps saying it’s not compatible it’s a series s it should be compatible? 1caed359-1d53-4e4b-80bf-82a17d79f12f
  10. Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman telltale series are not letting download episodes: I have bought Batman telltale series and I cannot download episodes 2-5 even though I have the season pass from the disc, I have tried checking the add-ons and I can only download the episode 2...