My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on

Discus and support My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No CEC enabled...had the console for 18 months or so and this only started maybe 2 days ago. Anyone else, or perhaps any ideas if there might be a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DJSnafu, Dec 5, 2022.

  1. /u/DJSnafu
    /u/DJSnafu Guest

    My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on


    No CEC enabled...had the console for 18 months or so and this only started maybe 2 days ago. Anyone else, or perhaps any ideas if there might be a setting I'm overlooking outside the CEC?

    submitted by /u/DJSnafu
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DJSnafu, Dec 5, 2022
    #1
  2. SpAzZ H Win User

    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

    I have the Xbox series S/X. When I turn on my xbox it turns on as usual without any problems but when I switch to HDMI 1 or 2 on my TV it says "no signal" or "make sure connected device is turned on" when it is. And no nothing else is connected to the xbox.
  3. RallyMaster1211 Win User

    My xbox turns itself on when I turn off my tv.

    IT'S REALLY START TO *** ME OFF OF HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAPPEN TO ME FIX IT NOW TEAM XBOX!!
  4. brilliant joey Win User

    My xbox turns itself on when I turn off my tv.

    Make sure you disable HDCP I believe it is called - it's a handshake between two or more devices connected through HDMI. For example, I have mine enabled and when I turn my TV on the surround sound comes on along with the Comcast cable box. Sounds like
    yours though is having some troubles. Have you tried to turn everything off, unplug everything - then plug in your av cables (hdmi, etc) then power cords, then turning things on individually?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    My xbox turns itself on when I turn off my tv.

    It may also be the power point you're using, do you use a surge protector with the console, if so remove it, also try connecting the console to a different power outlet if you can.
  6. a3donkeypuncher Win User

    My xbox turns itself on when I turn off my tv.

    Yeah, the xbox is connected directly to the tv via hdmi.
Thema:

My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on

Loading...
  1. My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on - Similar Threads - Series ust started

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...