My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on

Discus and support My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No CEC enabled...had the console for 18 months or so and this only started maybe 2 days ago. Anyone else, or perhaps any ideas if there might be a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DJSnafu, Dec 5, 2022.

1. /u/DJSnafu
    /u/DJSnafu Guest

No CEC enabled...had the console for 18 months or so and this only started maybe 2 days ago. Anyone else, or perhaps any ideas if there might be a setting I'm overlooking outside the CEC?

submitted by /u/DJSnafu
    [link] [comments]

/u/DJSnafu, Dec 5, 2022
  2. SpAzZ H Win User

Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

I have the Xbox series S/X. When I turn on my xbox it turns on as usual without any problems but when I switch to HDMI 1 or 2 on my TV it says "no signal" or "make sure connected device is turned on" when it is. And no nothing else is connected to the xbox.
  3. RallyMaster1211 Win User

My xbox turns itself on when I turn off my tv.

IT'S REALLY START TO *** ME OFF OF HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAPPEN TO ME FIX IT NOW TEAM XBOX!!
  4. brilliant joey Win User

Make sure you disable HDCP I believe it is called - it's a handshake between two or more devices connected through HDMI. For example, I have mine enabled and when I turn my TV on the surround sound comes on along with the Comcast cable box. Sounds like
    yours though is having some troubles. Have you tried to turn everything off, unplug everything - then plug in your av cables (hdmi, etc) then power cords, then turning things on individually?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

It may also be the power point you're using, do you use a surge protector with the console, if so remove it, also try connecting the console to a different power outlet if you can.
  6. a3donkeypuncher Win User

Yeah, the xbox is connected directly to the tv via hdmi.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X ust started turning itself on when I turn my TV on - Similar Threads - Series ust started

2. What drives are capadible for the series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    What drives are capadible for the series x: Trying to find a budget friendly storage expansion capadible for my series x 42da6d7d-ebb2-4580-b927-7cfe8bd9a6ea
  3. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  4. Xbox series X no pictuy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X no pictuy: Xbox series X Hello has anyone else had this issue? My Xbox turns on but the screen is black and I can hear things moving with the controller but there is no picture any help would be much...
  5. Xbox series X light wont stop blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X light wont stop blinking: Hello, I have had my series x for a year and about 2 days ago it just keeps blinking and blinking and it wont turn off. I have to unplug it for it to shut down or if i click the eject button it...
  6. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  7. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  8. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  9. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  10. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...