My Xbox Series X turns on by itself.

Discus and support My Xbox Series X turns on by itself. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed that my Xbox series X turns on by itself from time to time. I’m in the insider program for Xbox update preview. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RomanTPA, Jan 3, 2023.

1. /u/RomanTPA
    /u/RomanTPA Guest

Over the last few weeks I’ve noticed that my Xbox series X turns on by itself from time to time. I’m in the insider program for Xbox update preview. I use sleep instead of full power down. Had the Xbox for about 18mo now and no issues like this in the past. Basically once every other power down, I come back a few hours later to my tv being on and sitting at Xbox dashboard. I have an OLED tv and don’t want to burn it out with the Xbox dashboard.

submitted by /u/RomanTPA
    [link] [comments]

/u/RomanTPA, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Cosminiion Win User

Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

3. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  4. TomCole5 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
    Not necessarily fifa 21 xbox one version crashes and turns mine off so does fortnite
  5. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

Hi, If you didn't know, the Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power. It can also hard crash, even when playing relatively low-powered games like Minecraft.
  6. ymo1965 Win User

Xbox Series X Randomly Shutting Down While Playing

Another much larger thread here..

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-series-x-turns-itself-off/2c824f7a-8c85-4085-996a-54f501f98bd1?page=41
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X turns on by itself. - Similar Threads - Series turns itself

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  5. Xbox Series X turns itself off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns itself off.: I have had my Series X for just over 2 months and it has been fine up until around last weekend, where every time I turn it on and load up a game, it turns itself off after about 2 minutes of...
  6. Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S restarting by itself mid game or after turning it on: [img] My cousin got a new xbox series s last month, he started playing with it (mainly EAFC 24). After a while, specifically last week he started having issues with the xbox restarting mid game...
  7. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps turning itself off: Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t actually start up. Then, anywhere between...
  8. Xbox Series X Turned off and on by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Turned off and on by itself: Hi. So I was watching some YouTube today, and when a commercial popped up, my console went black for a few seconds, and after that, the Xbox logo showed up, and I was kicked to the dashboard. Is...
  9. Xbox Series X Keeps Turning Itself On and Off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Keeps Turning Itself On and Off: Hey all! I’ve had my series x for about 15 months now and it’s been great up until last week or so. All of a sudden it started to shut itself off and turn itself back on again after only a few...
  10. My Xbox Series S will turn on but then after a minute or two turn itself straight off. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S will turn on but then after a minute or two turn itself straight off. Is...: Recently I tried to turn on my Xbox Series S but it wouldn't display anything on my screen. Then I noticed that it was turning itself off. There was a big thunderstorm in my area the day before so...