My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...

Discus and support My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset? b4c2f001-e52c-4c3a-a2a9-18b5830f4ae3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arianna Wyper, May 7, 2023.

1. My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...

Currently playing fable 3 and my Xbox just randomly shuts off. Any suggestions other than hard reset?

:)

Arianna Wyper, May 7, 2023
  2. brady alesch Win User

Why can’t i see or do anything with my homescreen (xbox x)?

This doesn’t seem to be working for me. I’m still not sure that I’m doing it right though. It is an xbox series x by the way, not sure if I put that in my first post
  3. Harry Davies1 Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

Hi mate

I’m not sure if you read the question fully and understood or not. The game is marketed as crossgen for Xbox one and Xbox SERIES X, with digital delivery advertised in the top right corner. How am I meant to play it on Xbox SERIES X when the console doesn’t have a disc tray.
  4. Expo Raptor Win User

If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

Hi Arturo,

Thanks that article however doesn’t answer my question of what happens if I’m playing the new version and the old version on the same console (Xbox Series X)
  5. WonkCQC Win User

My Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X

I did all the above and it still doesn’t work, the DVD works in my old Xbox one with the same controller I’m using for my series X.
  6. jeremeywoolley Win User

Got first Ban

I’ve bought 15 Xbox consoles in the 16 years from original to Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 S to Xbox one to Xbox one X to Xbox series X and then to no feel safe on the console anymore because I get so many slurs and hate speech and it keeps happening all the time a lot and I’ve gotten tired off people people that nasty sometimes dark comments because I’m a gay person and I’m supposed to be safe but I’m not and second ban for nothing and my sexuality is why I get hate and people report me because that
Thema:

My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not...

1. My Xbox series X turns off when I’m playing a 360 game. It doesn’t feel hot, and I’m not... - Similar Threads - series turns off

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  5. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  6. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  7. Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does turning off the Series S completely reduce its lifespan?: I only play on weekends and I would like to know if the console's useful life decreases as time passes by turning it off and on several times during the month. 7b9b27f0-f7bd-491f-9acf-d4e4be4e2770
  8. Xbox Series X turns itself off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X turns itself off.: I have had my Series X for just over 2 months and it has been fine up until around last weekend, where every time I turn it on and load up a game, it turns itself off after about 2 minutes of...
  9. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  10. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763