My Xbox series X motherboard has broken
Discus and support My Xbox series X motherboard has broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexscfc, Feb 27, 2024.
Thema:
My Xbox series X motherboard has broken
Loading...
-
My Xbox series X motherboard has broken - Similar Threads - series motherboard has
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Are Xbox Series S M.2 NVME SSD Married to issued motherboards? Microsoft against self repair?
in XBoX on ConsolesAre Xbox Series S M.2 NVME SSD Married to issued motherboards? Microsoft against self repair?: Hello everyone! I am a certified to service microsoft products through UBREAKIFIX. After 13 years in the business of repairs, I can not be more dissapointed. After much research and trials we have... -
Xbox series X motherboard broken
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series X motherboard broken: I sent in my xbox to a third party to get repaired and they've told me it looks like its a motherboard issue that can't be fixed. I've only had it for a year and a half so pretty annoyed about it.... -
Series s power supply motherboard connection part
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries s power supply motherboard connection part: [img] I want to connect the power supply to the motherboard using an extension line, not a direct connection, but I don't know the name of the photo display, so I don't know which extension to buy...