My Xbox Series X Makes this noise only when I restart the console.

Discus and support My Xbox Series X Makes this noise only when I restart the console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X fan makes a rattle sound only when I restart the console after that their are no more noises does anyone else's series x do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AboveRocket8990, Oct 10, 2022.

1. My Xbox Series X Makes this noise only when I restart the console.

AboveRocket8990, Oct 10, 2022
  2. AboveRocket8990 Win User

I have no performance issues but the sound was just a little concerning this specific sound only happens when I restart my Series X i linked a video to my issue if your able to view it.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox having some noises.

It is possible that there are some parts loosen up inside the console if you are hearing some rattling sound from the fan but it is also possible that this is just the fan but not really not a big problem unless you are having some performance issues on the Xbox console.

If you think that this is causing a big issue on the Xbox like performance issue or some lagging or overheating, you might need to just have it for serviced.

You can check the warranty and process the service here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Yes, I was able to view it but could not really hear anything unusual though but if this is not giving you any performance issues or overheating issues, I do not believe it is something to be worry about. There are a lot of noises that you can hear inside the console that are just normal as well.

Anyway, the console has a warranty for a year just in case something goes wrong.
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

My Xbox One has stopped reading DVD

I've had recent issues with noise and disc drive not being recognised on my Xbox Series X and the only way I found to stop this issue is to do a Full shutdown of the console and restart.

Settings>System>General>Power...>Full shutdown.

Its worthwhile removing power cable from console for a few minutes after you shutdown before you restart.
  6. GTI0 Win User

Xbox one S fan noise

My Xbox one X fan also makes a lot of noise but only when i play HDR games.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X Makes this noise only when I restart the console. - Similar Threads - Series Makes noise

2. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  5. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  6. Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...: When ever I turn my xbox on it makes the usual noise. After a few seconds it repeats the noise and then the troubleshooter screen comes on. I then attempted this and nothing but blank screen. I...
  7. The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.

in XBoX on Windows
    The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise but now it doesn’t.: The fan on my xbox series x used to make a noise when I'm playing a game, but a month ago I opened the back of the console and I unscrewed the fan to get it out so I could clean it, there was...
  8. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  9. My brand new Xbox series x makes a clunking noise wen I power it on is this normally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Xbox series x makes a clunking noise wen I power it on is this normally?: Series x makes clunking noise when first powered on b1cc2b16-961b-4bd9-96d1-b7dcfa086759
  10. Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?: Hi, I just want to find out if its normal for a Series X to make a buzz noise every time it starts up from powering off. I've read that it's the disk drive searching for a disc but my paranoia is...