My Xbox Series X makes a really loud grinding/ Spinning noise when I’m downloading a...

Discus and support My Xbox Series X makes a really loud grinding/ Spinning noise when I’m downloading a... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone else’s series x do this? I’m really worried submitted by /u/Im__CrypT [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Im__CrypT, Nov 13, 2021.

1. /u/Im__CrypT
    /u/Im__CrypT Guest

My Xbox Series X makes a really loud grinding/ Spinning noise when I’m downloading a...

Does anyone else’s series x do this? I’m really worried

submitted by /u/Im__CrypT
    [link] [comments]

/u/Im__CrypT, Nov 13, 2021
  2. NuclearCracker4 Win User

Xbox One console (not power brick) making buzzing noise

I have a similar problem. Whenever I put a disc in, it makes a loud grinding spinning noise, that I can best describe as sounding like a chainsaw. It won't read any discs or anything.
  3. OhDoubleD Win User

Can't Connect to Destiny.

Could it be updates? Its happening to me on a Monday morning. And my Xbox keeps making loud grinding noises.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Xbox One noise when installing?

Depends what noise it is you are talking about.

The Xbox One will make more noise while installing from a BluRay as it is spinning the disc at high speed to install the game.

Once installed, the game runs from the HDD and the disc is used for security authentication at boot up. That is why it is quiet when playing games.

So if the noise was a loud whirring, then that is normal during install. If it was anything else like grinding noise, that isn't normal.
  5. maxen Win User

Brand new Xbox one-opened box updated then grinding noise on disc and doesn't read it?

This was an issue that plagued quite a few consoles early on. If it's making a really loud grinding noise your best course of action is to take it back to the retailer and get it exchanged.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Halo 5 xbox one console

Is it only doing it when you insert the disc or the whole time? How loud is it?

If it’s worrisome or bothersome take it back and exchange it. It should be making any noise and especially a grinding noise.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X makes a really loud grinding/ Spinning noise when I’m downloading a... - Similar Threads - Series makes really

2. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  3. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  4. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  5. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  6. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  7. Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow: This is one of the weirdest problems I've ever seen. My friend brought over his Xbox Series X to download some games as his internet isn't good. I have 1gbps speeds and also own a Series X which...
  8. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  9. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

in XboX Insiders
    if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer: if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series 7,5gb ram for games next gen 2028, some game...
  10. Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...: When ever I turn my xbox on it makes the usual noise. After a few seconds it repeats the noise and then the troubleshooter screen comes on. I then attempted this and nothing but blank screen. I...